kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

21 hours ago, Krz said:

I love these jerseys, but I’m not sure how they would look on the modern fit of the NBA jerseys. I feel like the actual sunburst would be shrunk, and could possibly interfere with the ad patch. This is a jersey that was almost made to be baggy.

I don’t think it be much of an issue on today’s fit. I though they looked fine in the early 90s. Jerseys were still pretty form-fitting during that time period.

Reminder that the Suns DID try to modernize the sunburst look relatively recently; But, it wasn’t the fit where that attempt went awry.

The Magic must be using multiple courts in case other teams didn't ship them?

6749b2b84d3686b29bcbf8f2d3ba27a9

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

The Magic must be using multiple courts in case other teams didn't ship them?

6749b2b84d3686b29bcbf8f2d3ba27a9

There are a few that didn’t, I could see Boston not wanting to send theirs and risk damaging it for this.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:41 PM, Digby said:

Reminder that the Suns DID try to modernize the sunburst look relatively recently; But, it wasn’t the fit where that attempt went awry.

And they did a pretty good job at it, just messed up on the colors.

Throwback Uniforms Highlight NBA’s 2020 Summer Return

July 13, 2020 - 16:36 PM

The NBA’s re-start tips off in just over two weeks, with the continuation of the season approaching quickly we now know the uniform schedules for each of the 22 teams participating. When the season paused on March 12th we lost a glorious home-and-home 1995 throwback series scheduled between the Toronto

Read More...

Kinda can't believe they're doing the whole Lockervision thing for this scheme. Happy to see the Celtics only packed the classic home and roads, though.

As a Sixers fan, I found it kind of weird that they won't even be wearing either of their white uniforms (association or classic). Lockervision shows them wearing their blue, red, and cream (their lightest colored one, and even then only for one game). Are any other teams doing this?

Just now, Pyromania1983 said:

As a Sixers fan, I found it kind of weird that they won't even be wearing either of their white uniforms (association or classic). Lockervision shows them wearing their blue, red, and cream (their lightest colored one, and even then only for one game). Are any other teams doing this?

Sixers are also a team that designated(as much as you can in today's NBA) the blue jerseys as their primary home jersey. I'm not shocked by this.

Pleasantly surprised by how the pelicans aren't wearing red in the majority of these games. I would have thought with only 8 games left in the regular season they'd be wearing their most popular jerseys the most. 

Raptors vs Grizzlies on Aug 9, both teams will be wearing their throwbacks.

18 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Not the first family to overpack for a Disney World trip, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Digby said:

Not the first family to overpack for a Disney World trip, I'm sure.

Hey, at least they're not packing the gold jerseys! 🙏

15 hours ago, kimball said:

Hey, at least they're not packing the gold jerseys! 🙏

Now that I think about it why don't the Jazz turn their city editions into their statements? Since the gold jerseys are so disliked and then that way the beloved city editions can stay, just under a new category. Plus they're a similar color

Wonder if we'll be seeing these during warmups. 

Jazz to honor Jerry Sloan with a patch.  1223 is the number of wins he had with the teamspacer.png

1 hour ago, Haz_Matt said:

Jazz to honor Jerry Sloan with a patch.  1223 is the number of wins he had with the teamspacer.png

I still hate that the team retired a non-in play number for Coach Sloan. 

1 hour ago, kimball said:

I still hate that the team retired a non-in play number for Coach Sloan. 

I’d rather it be that then some random number that means nothing and taking it up for a player who could use it