NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screenshot_20190705-202526_Chrome

I know they are clearly fashion shorts but those colors for Lakers just got me curious. Was wondering. Remember some celebrities wore new Jordan shoes before they were even exposed to the Public.

(I Found a way to upload image of them)

shado_logo.gif

@Shadojoker I didn’t know there was an accompanying video but if they are like you describe I can say with 100% confidence that they’re definitely not uniform shorts, no team in their right mind would make shorts like that, it’s obviously just something for fashion

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

From a basketball perspective, I was completely blown away by the Kawhi Leonard news late last night. That Clippers roster is a contending powerhouse that could be remembered for years to come. However, does it bother anybody else how bad their current uniforms are? I wish they would do another full rebrand at this point. A good start would be a full embrace of the powder blue and orange. The wordmark could definitely use some work, but I loved this city alternate from a few seasons back. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

53 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

From a basketball perspective, I was completely blown away by the Kawhi Leonard news late last night. That Clippers roster is a contending powerhouse that could be remembered for years to come. However, does it bother anybody else how bad their current uniforms are? I wish they would do another full rebrand at this point. A good start would be a full embrace of the powder blue and orange. The wordmark could definitely use some work, but I loved this city alternate from a few seasons back. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You are NOT alone. Most on here will welcome that identity back with open arms. 1 less generic RWB team. 

shado_logo.gif

36 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

YES! the light blue would be close to the Chargers and would give L.A. sports a more balanced color palette.

Though it’s not like RWB isn’t represented well with other teams ... Dodgers, Angels, etc.

Honestly, I'm on the fence with the baby blue and orange. I’d much prefer a return to the cursive font jerseys. But, I also get the association with Stirling with them. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, kimball said:

Though it’s not like RWB isn’t represented well with other teams ... Dodgers, Angels, etc.

Honestly, I'm on the fence with the baby blue and orange. I’d much prefer a return to the cursive font jerseys. But, I also get the association with Stirling with them. 

That's my point, LA doesn't need another one.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

9 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

While this looks gorgeous, the Red Blue and Black has grown on me, maybe some tweaks, primarily to the font, and you could have a really nice jersey, the shades of blue and red work really well together and I think the Nike update was actually a good upgrade, the black alt, is trash though, not the fact that it’s black but just the design.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

8 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

That's my point, LA doesn't need another one.

Ok, I see that. But, the LA Clippers have always been a RWB team, if anything I’d drop the black. And as @Tracy Jordan mentioned above a return to the 2000s set would be good.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, kimball said:

Ok, I see that. But, the LA Clippers have always been a RWB team, if anything I’d drop the black. And as @Tracy Jordan mentioned above a return to the 2000s set would be good.

The new set was meant to move away from sterling, they’re not going back. A whole rebrand would be best IMO.

Excellent!

Archived