NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2018 at 8:19 AM, kimball said:

I actually liked those number fonts. The only change I would make fix the 6 and 9. The disconnected circle drives me crazy.

Imagine if 6ix9ine was to have had a custom jersey with 69 on it. Oh my that would look like a trainwreck. Anyways what about the Warriors shouldn’t they change at least a little bit because their going to the Chase Center

My wish for the San Antonio Spurs for next season.

1) Get rid of the current silver alternate and replace a new silver throwback alternate or with the "Spurs" name on it just like they did during the 03-04 season and 06-07 season.  That is the best throwback in the NBA ever.  Why not change it.

2) The camo needs to go.  Yes I understand it's a military city and it cherishes it but it just does not look good in a basketball jersey.  Just please end it.

3) I wouldn't mind having a fiesta themed jersey with all the colors on an occasional basis but only on a special occasion but not too overboard.

The Spurs have always had classic jerseys and I hope they do take it to their advantage of them without going too drastic.  That's all I ask for.

2 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

My wish for the San Antonio Spurs for next season.

1) Get rid of the current silver alternate and replace a new silver throwback alternate or with the "Spurs" name on it just like they did during the 03-04 season and 06-07 season.  That is the best throwback in the NBA ever.  Why not change it.

2) The camo needs to go.  Yes I understand it's a military city and it cherishes it but it just does not look good in a basketball jersey.  Just please end it.

3) I wouldn't mind having a fiesta themed jersey with all the colors on an occasional basis but only on a special occasion but not too overboard.

The Spurs have always had classic jerseys and I hope they do take it to their advantage of them without going too drastic.  That's all I ask for.

2) 😧

My vote is for something like this to come back in some capacity. I am tired of the Spur logo; the repeated attempts to place it alone as a big logo on the front are always horrible, and it doesn't mesh nicely as a "U" in the new wordmark. So less of it please.

san-spurs-77-88-away-675x3801.png

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 12:49 PM, Digby said:

My vote is for something like this to come back in some capacity. I am tired of the Spur logo; the repeated attempts to place it alone as a big logo on the front are always horrible, and it doesn't mesh nicely as a "U" in the new wordmark. So less of it please.

Did the Admiral ever wear this (or any other) throwbacks?

52 minutes ago, sayahh said:

Did the Admiral ever wear this (or any other) throwbacks?

Nope. But, he modeled it 1987 after being drafted by the team. But, once he joined the team two years later they had changed to the set he’s known for wearing.

1988-89-Diamond-Shamrock-Spurs-Police-Da

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 2/19/2019 at 12:00 AM, kimball said:

Throwbacks, maybe the silver ones? It might have been just after he retired? Lemme look.

TIM-DUNCAN-Vintage-Silver-AUTHENTIC-NIKE

Looks like the silver throwbacks were worn in 2003-04, the season after Robinson retired.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 12/19/2018 at 7:19 AM, Digby said:

I love this jersey and i'd buy a modern one in a second. The Spurs have a strong base set but by god they are bad at alts. The camo military city ones are boring, and the silver alt is really poor.

16 hours ago, Colin_Pernett said:

The Hawks’ new g-league team’s colors are red,yellow, and black. The Hawks’s 2K league team’s colors are red, yellow, and black. Is volt on its way out?

Interesting. That's a good question. It wouldn't surprise me, the volt hasn't really bothered me on the jerseys. However standing alone the volt looks way more green than yellow.

1819_hwk_bc_1920_skyhawks_press_release.

htgc_logo_primary_800x800.jpg?u=1

kimball banner.png

1 hour ago, kimball said:

Interesting. That's a good question. It wouldn't surprise me, the volt hasn't really bothered me on the jerseys. However standing alone the volt looks way more green than yellow.

1819_hwk_bc_1920_skyhawks_press_release.

htgc_logo_primary_800x800.jpg?u=1

Have the Skyhawks released their logos yet? Also wondering ab the Gleague having the Skyforce, Bayhawks, and now Skyhawks? When are we getting the Bayforce?

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

14 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

When are we getting the Bayforce?

Well, if Santa Cruz is ever looking to drop the Warriors nickname, there you go.

kimball banner.png

Archived