NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

1 hour ago, projectjohn said:

Buzz, Motor, and Rip City would like a word..

Those should never appear on a sports uniform. Those, “The Land”, and any others are embarrassing and unprofessional. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Those should never appear on a sports uniform. Those, “The Land”, and any others are embarrassing and unprofessional. 

Yeah. The one thing I’m not thrilled about regarding the Raptors’ championship was that it was won in the “NORTH” jerseys. Ugh. 

36 minutes ago, Jgreiner said:

I don’t know about all of that.

Oh you didn’t know? Yo ass better call somebody. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Only thing I'm not digging about the navy jerseys is the gold line running down the side. Seems pretty superfluous since there's already an obvious Liberty Bell reference on the buckle. Still, Philly's uniforms have been among the best since the Nike takeover.

On 7/14/2019 at 2:36 PM, mgfoxx said:

🤔spacer.png

Absolutely gorgeous!! I hope they make a red version of these as the new Earned Uniform. Hell even a white one. 

I think Conrad might've answered the question on it too. 

Too me Ive never liked "Phila" even though its what the classic uniforms were. Finally they found a cool way to spell the whole city name.

shado_logo.gif

55 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Too me Ive never liked "Phila" even though its what the classic uniforms were. Finally they found a cool way to spell the whole city name.

How dare you.

71024727.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 hours ago, dont care said:

Because that’s one of their colors... they’ve had red, cream and white alts, blue seems like the next logical step.

7 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Navy blue is a Sixers color?

-----------------------------------

Also...apparently this is not a statement jersey...with the crack on the shorts (which sounds awful) I'm guessing it's the new City jersey.

Yea, navy is technically one of their colors based on the logo sheet that was released back when they released the new logo set/uniforms in 2015.

EDIT: Just saw scubasteve's post with said logo sheet.

18 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

How dare you.

71024727.jpg

I want the Sixers to throwback to these soooooooooo bad.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

10 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Yep, in their most recent brand guide, it's listed right there along with the lighter blue and redspacer.png

That script font for the B wordmark looks so nice but the 76 from the main logo looks so forced here.

Now that the Sixers are doing it, I'd love to see a Phillies uniform with Philadelphia spelled out.

5 hours ago, joshey said:

On the 2k rating reveal they said they can’t show Klay bc of the new jerseys coming out soon so it must be different than just the logo update on the front of them....

Makes sense. The logos are relatively minor tweaks of the previous set. Just replacing the logos and keeping them otherwise identical wouldn't create much buzz for fans to buy new gear. They're going to change things up in a significant way if nothing else then to make people who own jerseys from the previous set feel as if they need to get the new jerseys.

Court in warriors new arena...

spacer.png

Wonder how Oakland based fans, who are already mad about the move. Will like that the far base line says “San Francisco” on it.  

*agree below with dont care. My original post done while half awake, might have been confusing.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

4 hours ago, The Golden One said:

spacer.png

Wonder how Oakland fans mad about move will like far base line saying San Francisco. 

I think you’re missing some punctuation and maybe a few words. I had to read this about 5 times just to figure out what you maybe were trying to say.

4 hours ago, The Golden One said:

spacer.png

Wonder how Oakland fans mad about move will like far base line saying San Francisco. 

I wanted the court to be all blue with yellow lines.

Also, it saying San Francisco on the other side seems pointless when it says Golden State Warriors on the other side. Is it Golden State Warriors of San Francisco now?

bSLCtu2.png

25 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I wanted the court to be all blue with yellow lines.

Also, it saying San Francisco on the other side seems pointless when it says Golden State Warriors on the other side. Is it Golden State Warriors of San Francisco now?

Yellow lines would probably be too hard to see, especially for 3point lines.

Archived