NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

22 minutes ago, EJ_GRFX said:

spacer.png

Houston Rockets' 2019-20 new home and away jerseys according to 2K

"ICON" and "ASSOCIATION" jerseys

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

I wonder which of the three uniform situations is the most frustrating:

(1) Dallas

(2) Houston

(3) Oklahoma City

I think Dallas, easily. They are in need of a brand update. Their logos and uniforms from the early 2000s have lost their luster long ago, not to mention that their last couple of alternate uniforms have been terribly drab.

1 hour ago, -Akronite- said:

Really shows how some yellow could elevate this look from boring to classic.

Man, I loathe their refusal to incorporate gold into their primary color scheme. The red and gold look is synonymous with not only a pair of championships, but with so many great players as well. 

4 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

(1) Dallas

(2) Houston

(3) Oklahoma City

Houston’s, because for some reason the believe they should be a red and black team and there’s too many of them as is. Houston fans have been clamoring for more of the red/yellow “clutch city” days. The only good part of their new uniform set, is that they’ll wear those red/yellow jerseys as their throwback.

5 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

(1) Dallas

(2) Houston

(3) Oklahoma City

I’d say Dallas. They have a bit too much going on with their jerseys. From those weird thick stripes on the arm and back of the shorts and to those two thin lines on the sides. As for okc. At least they’ve managed to make it look a bit less busy now and more pleasing to the eye. Houston I’m neutral with. Their change was really just a downgrade honestly but it’s not something I hate. 

IMG-7122.gif

*edit*9437-AEBC-0195-4-C67-8-C0-A-B00804-F0553

i hope the warriors go for a blue dominant court like this one for next season. Keep the original text though. Then use their new logos instead of the ones shown here. Bridge stains are optional. I’ve never been a fan of how much yellow they used on the court. Always wanted the borders blue and key yellow or vice versa. It always seemed odd how they used so much yellow on their court but their branding used a lot of blue (that pic was an old concept)

IMG-7122.gif

Just now, pelicanfan said:

https://postimg.cc/5YQcL2CG 

i hope the warriors go for a blue dominant court like this one for next season. I’ve never been a fan of how much yellow they used on the court. Always wanted the borders blue and key yellow or vice versa. It always seemed odd how they used so much yellow on their court but their branding uses a lot of blue

I felt like that was a Jerry West ode to the Forum kind of thing, but that’s me

12 minutes ago, d11king said:

I came here to post this. I think they did and I’m soooooo glad. Maybe after next season they can give us our purple uniforms back too

And the gold, as well. The return of Forum blue and gold! 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

(1) Dallas

(2) Houston

(3) Oklahoma City

I agree with all three, but I'd also throw in:

(4) Cleveland

(5) Orlando

(6) Memphis

Who has the single worst icon/association uniform in the league? To me it's one of these teams. 

1 hour ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

@Conrad. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring guessing the 14 teams changing statement uniforms for the 2019-20 season. 

Knicks
Magic
Mavs
Dubs
Pistons
Nets
Blazers
Sixers
Suns
Kings
Wizards
Cavs
Spurs
Pelicans

How'd I do??

9️⃣

Also, that Lakers stuff from the AD pic has nothing to do with what they're wearing next season. Someone messed up royally and just didn't dress him properly. Obviously not a Lakers or NBA fan, lol.

Archived