NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

So, just to clarify. The Warriors have the city jersey, but that isn't the city jersey, the city jersey is the town jersey which represents the city they left for the city represented by the city jersey which isn't the city jersey.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lafarge said:

So, just to clarify. The Warriors have the city jersey, but that isn't the city jersey, the city jersey is the town jersey which represents the city they left for city represented by the city jersey which isn't the city jersey.

I need an Advil.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Golden State needs to make up their mind...They remind me of a 15-18 year old chick who is goth one week, preppy next week, 1 month later is miss all-American debate team, 2 months down the road a lesbian, and 3 months later a religious zealot. Don't @ me! 

Everyone (almost) knows a chick LIKE this. LOL.

shado_logo.gif

7 hours ago, Lafarge said:

So, just to clarify. The Warriors have the city jersey, but that isn't the city jersey, the city jersey is the town jersey which represents the city they left for the city represented by the city jersey which isn't the city jersey.

This is the problem with trying to appeal to everyone. I get that Oakland is pissed they're moving to SF, but it's happening. The best thing the Warriors can do is rip the band-aid off as quickly as possible and go all-in on the SF stuff. Keeping Oakland-themed alternates around won't help the situation with Oakland fans feeling spurned.

The NBA released more information about their soon-to-launch Basketball Africa League, including info on the uniforms:

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/07/30/basketball-africa-league-host-cities-inaugural-season-official-release

NIKE and Jordan Brand will outfit the league’s 12 teams with official game uniforms, warmup apparel, socks and practice gear, with six teams featured in NIKE and the other six teams in Jordan Brand.  The collaboration with NIKE and Jordan Brand marks the BAL’s first partnership.

It's not really clear if they're going to pull in existing club teams or create new ones, and the way the release reads to me is that it's going to be more of a barnstorming format like the BIG3 rather than city-based teams playing home and road games.

11 minutes ago, joshey said:

Not sure if anyone has seen the 2k20 gameplay trailer but there’s a shot of the black Magic jerseys. Very underwhelming imo

To say the least. They are so dull and uninteresting with the severe lack of blue. Just not enough for me that it would be used only for the piping, and too unnoticeable at that.

mKUw4Pw.jpg

11 minutes ago, Pyromania1983 said:

To say the least. They are so dull and uninteresting with the severe lack of blue. Just not enough for me that it would be used only for the piping, and too unnoticeable at that.

mKUw4Pw.jpg

It's almost as if they want to throw back to that vanilla 2003-2008 set, but worse. At least that set had the cool star on the collar.

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

Honestly might be one of my least favorite throwback uniforms ever. Just kinda goofy.

Nah. This one if goofier.

CW.jpg?fit=461,763&ssl=1

30 minutes ago, joshey said:

Not sure if anyone has seen the 2k20 gameplay trailer but there’s a shot of the black Magic jerseys. Very underwhelming imo

At least it doesn't read Suxers.

_dsc9840.jpg?itok=n-HRyPfh

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived