9. Detroit Pistons
  10. New Orleans Pelicans
  11. Minnesota Timberwolves
  12. Philadelphia 76ers
  13. Washington Wizards
  14. Orlando Magic

How'd I do @Conrad.?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, kimball said:

K, my turn ...

1. Golden State Warriors
  2. Portland Trail Blazers
  3. Sacramento Kings
  4. Los Angeles Clippers
  5. Phoenix Suns
  6. Utah Jazz
  7. Dallas Mavericks
  8. San Antonio Spurs
  9. Detroit Pistons
  10. New Orleans Pelicans
  11. Minnesota Timberwolves
  12. Philadelphia 76ers
  13. Washington Wizards
  14. Orlando Magic

How'd I do @Conrad.?

7️⃣

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Classic for 76ers, Mavericks, Clippers, Warriors, Nets and Trail Blazers?

4️⃣

On 5/7/2019 at 7:23 PM, BellaSpurs said:

I think Miami has a look that I’d be okay with if they never changed again, tweaks sure but like nothing major. Them, the Bulls, the Pistons, Blazers, and Celtics are the only 5 I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t change anything in their brand (besides alts) for the next 50 years

@BellaSpurs your avatar is a PRIME EXAMPLE of why in so disgusted (angry) at the Spurs for not rebranding to include the Fiesta colors,designs. 

They hint it EVERYWHERE but nowhere on their current unis or court.

And I won't try my hand @Conrad. special 14 team challenge yet. 

He'll come with a Part 1 and Part 2 article around June with the news. So i wont bother stressing. Unless he making us wait until summer. Then I'll have to order the Death Star to target "Dallas" 😁

shado_logo.gif

5 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

@BellaSpurs your avatar is a PRIME EXAMPLE of why in so disgusted (angry) at the Spurs for not rebranding to include the Fiesta colors,designs. 

They hint it EVERYWHERE but nowhere on their current unis or court.

I really like the fiesta colors, but I don’t want fiesta colors in EVERY uniform, we’ve never had fiesta colors in any uniform and weve won 5 championships in the black and silver. If we had to add it I would prefer it being an alt, replacing the camo uni. However I don’t hate that we don’t use it and it’s strictly marketing, there’s something professional about that ig.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

8 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

1) Warriors

2) Suns

3) Raptors

4) Thunder 

5) Rockets

6) Blazers

7) Wizards

8 ) Pistons

9) Jazz

10) Pacers

11) Hawks

12) Kings

13) Celtics

14) Sixers

7️⃣

6 hours ago, Cujo said:

@Conrad.

Warriors

Lakers

Suns

Nuggets

Mavericks

Rockets

Pelicans

Bulls

Hornets

Hawks

Magic

76ers

Nets

Knicks

9️⃣ (Best yet!)

As for the discussion of the Fiesta colors for the Spurs, I think you all know my stance on the subject. 😎

19 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

7️⃣

9️⃣ (Best yet!)

As for the discussion of the Fiesta colors for the Spurs, I think you all know my stance on the subject. 😎

I don’t love the Spurs going Full-time Fiesta colors, but going with a Fiesta City Edition jersey that gets upgraded to a full-time alternate is what the general City Edition concept should be all about.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Does it really matter how many championships were won while wearing a uniform???  If that was really important, championship teams wouldn't change their uniforms at all in their history.  Heat fans were saying the Vice unis were "cursed".  No they were not, that's the way the team was.  Championship uniforms bring back a lot of memories, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't change.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

3 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Does it really matter how many championships were won while wearing a uniform???  If that was really important, championship teams wouldn't change their uniforms at all in their history.  Heat fans were saying the Vice unis were "cursed".  No they were not, that's the way the team was.  Championship uniforms bring back a lot of memories, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't change.

Agree 100%. Just because teams were successful in a  look, doesn't mean it should never change. Heck, even though they have one of the stupidest names in American sports, the Golden State Warriors will never change because they made the greatest superteam ever as "Golden State". Their success under that name doesn't suddenly make it good or even close to better than the obvious choice, "San Francisco". (Also, the Warriors should wear yellow more often. It looks much better than the blue.)

Not to mention, old championship jerseys can always be brought back as a throwback, but I'll always be for changing sets if they look bad. Regarding the Spurs, a fiesta City jersey would be perfect (Though anything to replace the camo is welcome). I'd hope that a tastefully done fiesta alt gets upgraded to Statement, and I'd love a fiesta court to match. Black/White should always be the white/colored pair for the Spurs, but including the fiesta colors in their main alt would be amazing.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Classic guesses just for fun, including specific uniforms

(I can’t remember if it was stated how many there were supposed to be, but I’ll throw out five to be conservative)

- Blazers (inaugural red)

- Mavericks (inaugural green)

- Nets (Petrovic era white)

- Warriors (‘62 San Francisco blue)

- Raptors (inaugural white)

(Don’t worry @Conrad., I know that’s pretty specific information haha so you don’t have to say anything if any of these by some miracle are right! ;) )

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

18 minutes ago, Kg54mvp said:

The Timberwolves will be coming out with a new alternate. It will be like their current navy jerseys but the shades of blue will be flipped.

I saw a picture from a meeting at the retailer I work at.

Unless that's for the 2020/21 season (which i know nothing about), then that ain't legit, sir. The Wolves are only getting a new City uni next season.

11 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

While that may be true teams shouldn’t drop 40 years of history and success for a gimmick.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:48 AM, DustDevil61 said:

Call me a homer, but it’s going to be a shame to see Utah’s City and Earned Edition jerseys go (unless the City somehow becomes the Statement jerseys and the Earned becomes the City). Those two are probably my personal favorites in the Jazz’s current sets (off-brandedness of the City Editions notwithstanding).

Even though the city editions and earned editions change annually I don’t think that means they’ll completely change. There’s a chance the jazz can still keep the sunset theme but with a different design. Same thing to the green earned ones. It’s like how the suns kept their old city edition theme but just changed the design. 

IMG-7122.gif

Archived