Washington Warbirds Uniforms (Bucknut Unifroms, hettinger_rl logo)

bucknut42

I asked @hettinger_rl if I could whip up some uniforms with his Warbirds logo, and he graciously obliged. Nothing too major, but I wanted to just do some concepts using his Warbirds logo that he created awhile back, check his thread out down below.  

I wanted to mimic the wings of the logo in the striping of the uniform, so that's what you'll see here. The city edition is just basically the Washington, DC flag. The uniforms aren't a huge change from what they currently wear, but I just wanted to get a little C and C here. Again, the logo design is solely Hettinger's, and I do not claim it. Thanks for looking!

ZdxuiVJ.png

spacer.png

They look great.  Nice work.

For a little C+C, the main thing that bugs me is the side stripes on the city jersey.  They stop at the waistband and then the monument on the shorts comes up and ends at the hip, creating awkward negative space in between them. Why not remove the jersey stripes, enlarge the monument, and carry it up through the jersey, stopping somewhere around the rib cage?

Lastly, the city uni seems to be begging for a recolored red/white version of the warbirds logo at the belt buckle.

Archived