ldconcepts

Seattle Sockeye (Secondary Logo and Jerseys Added 6/8)

The elements are all great and well rendered. I just don’t like the overall composition. It’s an S hugging a fish, or maybe shoving it. The fish is presumably moving from right to left and the S is being read left to right.  Not sure how you fix that exactly with what you have but as is the two elements don’t mesh well.

13 hours ago, appleclock said:

The elements are all great and well rendered. I just don’t like the overall composition. It’s an S hugging a fish, or maybe shoving it. The fish is presumably moving from right to left and the S is being read left to right.  Not sure how you fix that exactly with what you have but as is the two elements don’t mesh well.

Thanks for the feedback. Is this an improvement?

sockeye+compare.gif

Definetly. Looks more like one logo than two combined logos. 

It looks good! But I think it needs a darker color mixed in there, like a forest green or something, something to contrast the bright colors 

17 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It looks good! But I think it needs a darker color mixed in there, like a forest green or something, something to contrast the bright colors 

Yes, this was my first thought as well.

I have to say that I much prefer this Seattle Sockeyes concept to your Seattle Kraken logo. The latter's combination of eyeball, tower, and tentacles screamed "Eye of Sauron staring out from Barad-dȗr" to me.

As for the Sockeyes' palette, I concur that the salmon and seafoam would benefit from the addition of a third, darker color. It needn't feature heavily in the design of the logos and uniforms. Rather, it could serve as an accent color.