BellaSpurs

BellaSpurs vs The NFL (Arizona Cardinals)

I'm back! Here are my idea of what the Titans can looks like. Upgraded to their arguably better logo. Minimized red and navy to prioritize the Columbia blue. And I also fixed the number font and sword shoulder design. Hope you enjoy.

S6NFZ60.png

Not bad. Few things I would change...

The thin white stripe on the helmet should be light blue.

Drop the lines inside the numbers or change the font. The main font is very rounded and smooth, but the inner lines are very square with sharp corners and don't blend well.

You need a second color for pants. The home unis would always be white on light blue on navy and to me that looks like a mess.

spacer.png

I'm back! After some delay due to other projects I've finally got around to doing some more of these. 

First, @GDLions I've decided to scrap that (rough and poorly constructed) Titans concept and start from new, I kept a few pieces, but I decided to focus on the Oilers look (original I know) I've got two looks, one with red and one with navy, both centered around columbia blue.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Would love to hear what y'all think!

I also like the double blue the best. Dont forget the TV numbers, they really help complete the concept and help balance colors. Also I really like the consistent stripes throughout. Thats something that teams dont do enough and it drives me crazy, so thank you.

I agree with the double blue being best. Keep up the good work

22 hours ago, GDLions said:

Also I really like the consistent stripes throughout. Thats something that teams dont do enough and it drives me crazy, so thank you.

Welp, sorry in advance.

Next team up is the Cards! I'm (obviously) completely destroying their current look. It's pretty bad. What I'm replacing it with is a bit interesting though. I threw silver in there and removed black because I think it would be a nice refresh and an interesting turn in their identity history. I am harking back to their old look a bit by disrupting the symmetry of their uniforms, much like the giants do. (They had it like that from 65 to 01 anyway, and just like NY they're old and it works) I did however flip it so the red uniform had stripes and the white didn't. Finally I darkened the red and gave them a silver helmet.

spacer.png

C&C Appreciated!

To be fair, the gray does work for the Cards.

Pyrrhuloxia_b13-47-127_l_1.jpg?itok=1I8Y

12 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Welp, sorry in advance.

Haha cant win them all I guess.

I actually really like the silver for the Cards. Its super classy and gives them a nice retro look. Id like to see the red jersey without stripes, but if one jersey is gonna have stripes it should be the away with a R/S/R pattern, same for the pants. If the stripes stay on the red then I think you should switch them so they go w/s/w, I think the silver gets lost being stuck between the red and white.

Overall though its a nice clean look for a classic old school team. Well done!

Tennessee shouldn’t have any Oilers iconography and that’s the MF tea, sis. But in all seriousness, the double blue should be used instead of the Columbia/Red combo (because that belongs to Houston football 😛 ), and try increasing the number outline on it ever so slightly. It honestly can make a world of difference. The helmet looks good, but change the columbia outside on the logo to navy, as it contrasts a lot better with the white and light grey.

For Arizona, try it with their current number font (or a more angular variant of it) and see how that looks. Right now, it’s simply too plain to work IMO, and the custom font could really shift it from being bland design to something more unique and modern while still keeping a more traditional feel.

also the home uniform should have TV numbers but that’s just me

overall, solid looks and quality comeback

Love the silver looks excellent for ARZ. Id be interested in a recolored logo matching the desert cardinal above.