DietDrPepper vs The NFL (Tampa Bay Bucs)

_DietDrPepper_

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's traditional for the Browns, but I hate the O/B/O striping on the white pants.. Brown should be the outside stripe whenever possible and white should be the middle wherever possible.. so on white pants, I always felt like it should be B/O/B, and on brown pants it should be O/W/O.. but that's just my 2 cents

18 hours ago, WavePunter said:

I know it's traditional for the Browns, but I hate the O/B/O striping on the white pants.. Brown should be the outside stripe whenever possible and white should be the middle wherever possible.. so on white pants, I always felt like it should be B/O/B, and on brown pants it should be O/W/O.. but that's just my 2 cents

They actually wore their pants like that in 2003 and 2004. There were 2 versions. One that was B/O/B and another only for the Brown jerseys that had little White spaces on the Pants to match it.

spacer.png

da0Lbhs.png

5 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

They actually wore their pants like that in 2003 and 2004. There were 2 versions. One that was B/O/B and another only for the Brown jerseys that had little White spaces on the Pants to match it.

spacer.png

Get rid of all the little spaces between stripes, and that's the perfect Browns uniform set imo

18 hours ago, WavePunter said:

I fixed it to how you said, and I have to say, I like the white pants much more. But I do prefer the previous striping on the brown pants.

spacer.png

Next up the Seahawks, originally  I was gonna post the jags, but I went ahead and posted this one first.

My update is, much like a lot of the other concepts, a mix of a throwback and newer parts. For Seattle, I threw away neon in favor of the first green they had. I kept the current navy but exchanged grey for white. The uniform is much of the same as the current, except for the removal of chest stripes for a stripe inspired by the 80s and 90s look. The number font remains unchanged except for the removal of the pattern.

spacer.png

Tell me what ya think! C&C appreciated

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

No C&C on Seattle, well in the meantime, heres the Jags!

Originally I wanted to go in a completely different direction, (and i'm interested in still doing so) but, like my previous concepts, I wanted to try a throwback/update set. So that's what I did, looked at the earlier eras of Jags football, and decided to base it off their best look, 2013-2018. I'm joking, I based it off their most successful and their actual best look, the early 2000's. I liked the stripe pattern they had on their pants, so I copied it onto the sleeves and socks. The colors are the current gold and black but I chose a lighter shade of teal based on the Marlins shade (that is overdue for its return). I think it turns out really nice!

spacer.png

And predicting future comments about the hierarchy of colors on the stripes and white I didn't put white when the stripes were on a black background but did on a teal background, it looks much better without, and for record, here's a version with white.

spacer.png

And for the fun of it, heres it with the current shade of teal:

spacer.png

C&C appreciated!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• _DietDrPepper_ changed the title to BellaSpurs vs The NFL (Jacksonville Jaguars)

CLE - classic and simple, just like they should be.

SEA - I really like the new (old) green, but I personally miss the grey, not sure how youd work it in with the set youve created though. Love the asymmetrical stripes, goes really well with the logo. Dont know if I like it more than what they have now, but I still really like it.

JAX - LOVE the lighter teal! Its beautiful. I like the 2nd version best with the white stripe on the black. This is about as good as the Jags can get IMO. Well done!

Side note, you forgot the TV numbers on both SEA and JAX. Not a huge deal, but it does help with color balance.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Next up I've got the browns. Much like the cardinals they're current look is pretty extremely bad and needed some changes. Instead of changing though, I brought back the previous set, which while simple and uncreative as that is, is their best look and they should never of changed it.

spacer.png

Again I know its not that creative, but I really like how it came out. C&C Appreciated.

Peanut butter and dark chocolate time!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE TIME!
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE TIME!

OH WHERE HE AT! WHERE HE AT!
WHERE HE GO! WHERE HE GO!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE!
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE!

I just had to sing that!

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, BellaSpurs said:

No C&C on Seattle, well in the meantime, heres the Jags!

Originally I wanted to go in a completely different direction, (and i'm interested in still doing so) but, like my previous concepts, I wanted to try a throwback/update set. So that's what I did, looked at the earlier eras of Jags football, and decided to base it off their best look, 2013-2018. I'm joking, I based it off their most successful and their actual best look, the early 2000's. I liked the stripe pattern they had on their pants, so I copied it onto the sleeves and socks. The colors are the current gold and black but I chose a lighter shade of teal based on the Marlins shade (that is overdue for its return). I think it turns out really nice!

spacer.png

And predicting future comments about the hierarchy of colors on the stripes and white I didn't put white when the stripes were on a black background but did on a teal background, it looks much better without, and for record, here's a version with white.

spacer.png

And for the fun of it, heres it with the current shade of teal:

spacer.png

C&C appreciated!

That one is better than Cleveland's nasty color scheme!

19 hours ago, uk-owns-iu said:

FINALLY no gold on the helmets, no black jerseys, teal numbers, and black and gold outlines on the teal numbers. I prefer the darker teal but could live with this proposed shade. THANK YOU! 

One thing with Jacksonville is I can do without the sleeve stripes with the Jaguars. They should just use the Jags shield as a shoulder patch since adding gold on the stripe of the only two colors I focus on (teal and black) just clutters it up some more. The pants stripe is ok. But like I said, the uniforms can do without the sleeve stripes and the mustard gold added into it.

• 1 month later...

After sitting on this idea for a while, I actually made it. An interesting falcons update inspired by Oregon. I also looked at the common concept of the New York Jets like stripes. But well the Jets have them now so I turned to a more radical idea. I also chose the red helmet for more color balance and because their rival, the panthers, (spoilers) will have a black helmet.

spacer.png

C&C appreciated!

3YCQJRO.png

• _DietDrPepper_ changed the title to BellaSpurs vs The NFL (Atlanta Falcons)
  • _DietDrPepper_ changed the title to BellaSpurs vs The NFL (Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers)
  • 3 weeks later...

If you didn't know, it's rumored that the Bucs will be getting new uniforms soon, and while I already have made bucs concepts, I took a stab at what could've been, unless i'm mistaken these helmet prototypes were tested before the 2014 update. So instead of doing what they might change to, i'll try attempting what could've been, and reversing the awful mess they made instead.

I chose the bottom right helmet as my main inspiration. I also tried the top right aswell. And then for the fun of it, I also threw the updated logo on the super bowl set to see how it would've looked. Here are the 3 options:

First, what I'll call Cannonball Silver. I basically took the super bowl set and changed pewter out for the new Silver.

spacer.png

The second set I made was what I'll Bone White

Next I took this set and replaced silver with white, making it similar to the 70's and 80's set. 

spacer.png

Finally I threw the updated logo on the pewter set.

spacer.png

Which one is the best? C&C appreciated.

3YCQJRO.png

• _DietDrPepper_ changed the title to BellaSpurs vs The NFL (Tampa Bay Buccaneers Redux)
  • 2 months later...

As a Broncos fan, I like it! It’s a nice mix of the classic look with the modern colors. My only suggestion might be  to go with an orange collar on the blue jersey, but other than that I’d be happy if these were on the field next week!

Archived