NHL City Edition Series - 03/13/19 Seattle posted (32/31)

Edubdesign

14 minutes ago, MSO94 said:

Well as somebody who was an hockey equipment manager for years. You would never get the players union to agree on that. 

:)

There's plenty of other little touches and bits of research hidden in this template that the player's union would never agree to, too. Honestly, I don't think it matters - let's get as close to the ideal hockey uniform as we can, limits be damned.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, Eric Westhaver said:

Since it's the weekend and I'm feeling happy about not having to work for a couple of days, here's two more designs.

First off, here's something we haven't seen before, a modern set for Chicago. I designed this with two things in mind - to represent the city, not strictly the team, and to do something radically different but still somewhat on brand.

Here are the Blackhawks' new "War Paint" sweaters.

eTEG2Tb.png

Next up are the Colorado Avalanche. When you think of Colorado, the odds are good the first thing you think of is the Rockies. I mean, they named the team after them in a way. So, it only makes sense to have the team celebrate being "Rocky Mountain High".

tdpQmRU.png

Let me know if I'm on the right track with these - I'm seeing a few likes, but not that many comments, good or bad. 

I like the Chicago stars for the hawks, but a recommendation is maybe just change something to blue since the flag of Chicago, or something that represents wind, since it’s the “Windy City” just recommendations. Srry

Archived