Pretty big score today, all authentics:

-white Larry Fitzgerald Cardinals, 2004 style he only wore his rookie season

-black Mike Williams Lions

-red Antrel Rolle Cardinals

-orange Earl Little Browns

-red Derrick Johnson Chiefs

-gray Kenyon Martin Nets

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Picked up this 1992 Blackhawks throwback today from Value Village. It’s an old CCM jersey, not one of the reproductions from the “Vintage” collection. The only thing I’m wondering is whether or not the logo was added on to a blank jersey or if this is how it comes. The logo seems like a patch that’s a single layer screen rather than a fully embroidered logo. The logo also seems a bit tilted to me. Anyone have any insight on this? 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, C-Squared said:

I haven't been active here much lately, but I had to share this one... the same week I found a signed Jerry Rice jersey, this one blows it out of the water! A 2003 Team-Issued & Autographed jersey of LaDanian Tomlinson:

Dude, what's your secret?

On 10/27/2019 at 1:39 PM, C-Squared said:

Persistence! (and garage sales)

Admittedly, I don't make it to many garage sales. I'm all over Facebook marketplace and Letgo - and make a weekly trip to various thrift stores and pawn shops.

Most recent finds: game-worn promotional night Greensboro Grasshoppers jersey and a Minnesota Twins Therma Base sweatshirt, $4 each.

Just found a full authentic Purple 84 Patterson Vikings Jersey for $9 at Unique thrift store in MN.  It was less then terrible Chinese knockoff Adrian Petersons in the RBK 07-13 jerseys. Now I need to know where I can find someone who does Vikings nameplates and-switch that you Moss. I don't care if he never played in that jersey. Could do I've Smith Jr.-but 84 in purple is always moss to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived