2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot take: the Jags will have a better record than the Eagles this season because Big Nick Energy is real.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Lions are turning into the Patriots-Lite. Signing 3 former Patriots yesterday. The one signing that I loved was Trey Flowers. He’ll help for sure. 

Also I forgot Terrell Suggs was still playing. Great player, just don’t know if he’ll play with the Cardinals like he did with the Ravens 

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

Hot take: the Jags will have a better record than the Eagles this season because Big Nick Energy is real.

Theres still a lot of offseason left, but I’d be willing to make some kind of board wager on that one. Foot long Foles and his magic dong only work in Philly. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Cardinals: Adding players who were studs during the Bush administration.

If only they played hockey, otherwise they'd sign Jaromir Jagr who played during both Bush administrations and is still active IIRC.

21 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Cardinals: Adding players who were studs during the Bush administration.

I heard they’re not done signing players. They just signed Jordan Hicks and supposedly a couple offensive Tackles. 

Jordan Hicks is real good but will probably suffer a season-ending injury while signing the contract. I would never offer him a lot of guaranteed money - he will not play more than 10 games. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Theres still a lot of offseason left, but I’d be willing to make some kind of board wager on that one. Foot long Foles and his magic dong only work in Philly. 

I'd wager...not much. I suck at betting on football.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived