Kramerica Industries

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

On 5/3/2019 at 7:20 PM, GDAWG said:

The Bears have 8 kickers at this weekend's rookie minicamp, one of them with the last name Blewitt. 

The headline writes itself. 

On 5/3/2019 at 6:20 PM, GDAWG said:

The Bears have 8 kickers at this weekend's rookie minicamp, one of them with the last name Blewitt. 

If that guy retires without ever being a Viking, I'll be stunned.

2 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

If that guy retires without ever being a Viking, I'll be stunned.

He's one of the two still on the roster as well.

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

He's one of the two still on the roster as well.

One of three now:

Dear Chris Johnson and the New York Jets.  If you're going to fire your GM, a move I don't disagree with, you really should do it before you hire a new head coach so that you can either allow the new GM to hire his own coach or make sure both are on the same page.  With this move today you're allowing Coach "Crazy Eyes" to run the show after he's reported to have complained that your big free agent signings were overpaid (they were but you have to in order to get good players to play for you) and considering how Bell was in Pittsburgh I can tell you this won't end well.  Congratulations on becoming a laughingstock again.  

On 5/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, tp49 said:

Dear Chris Johnson and the New York Jets.  If you're going to fire your GM, a move I don't disagree with, you really should do it before you hire a new head coach so that you can either allow the new GM to hire his own coach or make sure both are on the same page.  With this move today you're allowing Coach "Crazy Eyes" to run the show after he's reported to have complained that your big free agent signings were overpaid (they were but you have to in order to get good players to play for you) and considering how Bell was in Pittsburgh I can tell you this won't end well.  Congratulations on becoming a laughingstock again.  

This division wants to stay a joke. Outside of the Jets, the Bills have a young QB that I am skeptical about (although they may have a good young defense with Ed Oliver, Tremaine Edmunds, and Tredavious White), and the Dolphins are terrible.

Reuben Foster out for the season with an ACL. Karma sucks for him. 

53 minutes ago, dont care said:

Sounds like the perfect guy for the pats to pick up on the cheap

Don't think they have the Cap space.  Unless he takes a super cheap deal cuz he really wants a ring. 

Chiefs or Seahawks are my guesses. 

13 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Don't think they have the Cap space.  Unless he takes a super cheap deal cuz he really wants a ring. 

Cleveland is checking the tires too.

13 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Would love to have someone like McCoy occupying multiple lineman as that would make the pass rush more aggressive and by extension would help the secondary. Give him a 2-year contract and see what he can do.

6 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Suh finalizing a 1 year deal with Tampa Bay, a day after cutting Gerald Mccoy.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1130907736575750149

This team will never not be run by complete morons. McCoy isn't only a better player than Suh at this stage, he's also probably cheaper.