2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Homer Simpson owned the Broncos 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Red Comet said:

Full audio from Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal has been released.

Make of it what you will. Crystal was secretly recording him at this time for context.

Missouri (Kansas too) is a one party consent state. She acted within the laws of the state to protect her child.

EDIT: So the recording was done in Dubai, which both parties need consent.  Well, can't wait to see the UAE go after Crystal Espinal for breaking their law. (/sarcasm)

Josh Gordon

-Addicted to smoking a Harmless Plant

-Banned from the League 

Zeke Elliot
- accused of but not charged for domestic abuse
- internal investigators recommended no punishment
- suspended six games

Tyreek Hill
- convicted of domestic abuse for beating a pregnant woman
- investigated for child abuse after breaking a 3-year old's arm
- no disciplinary action taken

Sounds Fair. 

The whole "Deflategate Debacle" should have been enough proof Goodell runs a kangaroo court. 

2 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Josh Gordon

-Banned from the League 

8 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Hasn’t Gordon done other drugs and has had alcohol problems as to why he has been in trouble, not just weed?

Yes.

In addition to alcohol and marijuana, Codeine, Xanax, Cocaine, Adderall, hydrocodone, and oxycodone were all a part of his football life since HS.

Maybe he should step away from football entirely. 🤷‍♂️

I hear many say "let the man smoke!" and "weed is harmless", and while it isn't that bad, he's clearly got an addiction and I'm not going to encourage that. Especially if he's been connected to other drugs in his life that are more harmful than weed or alcohol. He's got some issues; he needs help.

As for the punishment in general? It was dumb, but you know, league policy (although I'm pretty sure a lot of players smoke weed anyway).

16 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Josh Gordon

-Banned from the League 

Josh Gordon is banned from the league because he can't stop failing drug tests. He clearly has addiction issues and clearly football isn't a "motivator" for him to stop, or else he would have stopped after he failed his 7th drug test. Plus as others have already stated, he has done much much more than just weed.

T1oYViW.png

Josh Gordon or no Josh Gordon, weed (or even CBD) shouldn't be banned from the NFL. We're encouraging players get hooked on pain meds instead of much safer alternatives for no good reason outside of outdated morality (and probably a light dose of racism).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Josh Gordon or no Josh Gordon, weed (or even CBD) shouldn't be banned from the NFL. We're encouraging players get hooked on pain meds instead of much safer alternatives for no good reason outside of outdated morality (and probably a light dose of racism).

If it's illegal nationally, the league won't allow it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah he’s such a sweetheart. Maybe the guy who’s face he stomped will give him one. Or the guy who’s chest he kicked in. Sucks he can’t just buy one with all the money he stole. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived