Help with ideas for my league

Bruhammydude

So I am starting a fictional football league. The problem is, I don't have any ideas. That's where I'm calling you guys. I am creating a 32 team league. Here is the criteria:
32 teams 
2 Conferences (East/West, North/South, or NFC/AFC style) (16 teams each)
8 Divisions (4 per conference, 4 teams each)
If you have any ideas feel free to share them like this:

City Mascot, Conference Division

I can sort them out from that point on. 

Thank you! :lol:

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

I don't think you're going to get much support here for asking people to come up with your ideas for you; it's not really what the community has been built on. What I can tell you is what I use to help me generate ideas for leagues.

1) Lists of cities. This could be a list of the largest cities, the largest metropolitan areas, or any of a number of things. One league I've been working on off and on, I only took cities ranked #50 to #100 to create a minor league.

2) Maps. Getting an idea of where cities are relative to each other will help you put together realistic divisions.

3) Wikipedia and websites about cities. Reading about the history and culture of a place will give you tons of ideas for realistic names for a team.

4) This list here, from right on the boards. A great resource for after you've exhausted the above list. I hope this all helps--good luck!

rATMcmK.png

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived