College Football 2019

29texan

33 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Michigan State’s latest alternate.

The Browns’ entire set.

The Bucs’ entire set.

The Jags’ old set.

Several of the PJ Fleck-era WMU uniforms.

Arizona’s current uniforms (and former gradient uniforms).

The Bills’ 2000’s uniforms.

The Falcons, Cardinals, and Bengals current sets.

Memphis’ current set.

All of the old Russell Athletic pajama uniforms.

I feel like I could go and on. Saying their current set is the worst in the football world is just ridiculous. And even though some of their prior sets have been plenty flashy and unconventional, I’d argue that calling those among the worst in the football world is just about as ridiculous as well. Dragging on Oregon sure is a common theme around here, but I’d say ~90% of it is pretty off base and unjustified.

I honestly meant currently, but still, I’d honest to god take all of those sets over the current Oregon get up, except maybe the bills 2000 uniforms, which were maybe a tad worse

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Arizona’s current uniforms (and former gradient uniforms).

3phvxWg.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

I'm 90% sure that Oregon used an obnoxiously dark green that most people would think is black just so their fans could "well actually" everybody else.

It could be a green similar to the one they used back when Nike started experimenting with their uniforms in 1998/9.

23 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

It could be a green similar to the one they used back when Nike started experimenting with their uniforms in 1998/9.

That’s exactly what I’ve said here countless times now. Just from the eye test the two shades are eerily similar, and it’d make sense to re-introduce a color like that this season since it’s the 20th anniversary season of that set, which really kickstarted Nike/Oregon’s experimentation.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

That’s exactly what I’ve said here countless times now. Just from the eye test the two shades are eerily similar, and it’d make sense to re-introduce a color like that this season since it’s the 20th anniversary season of that set, which really kickstarted Nike/Oregon’s experimentation.

Still looks black

10 hours ago, 29texan said:

I swear, it's always like Jacksonville is one or two pieces away from having one of the better uniforms in the NFL... and they always fail. 

The same could be said about the roster, too.

Man, it's rough being a fan of this franchise.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Shifting back to what the Ducks will be wearing this weekend at Stanford, several Oregon players posted pictures of the new apple green/silver cleats on their IG stories yesterday, which is a good indication that they’ll be breaking them in this week and will be wearing them in the game on Saturday. I initially thought they may go yellow/white/yellow, but now it seems more likely that they’ll go with one of these combos (preferably the former):

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think yellow/white/yellow is still possible (with the white/apple green jerseys), but I think they’d probably go with the yellow or white cleats with that combo rather than the apple green cleats that the players showed off on their IG stories.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

56 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Shifting back to what the Ducks will be wearing this weekend at Stanford, several Oregon players posted pictures of the new apple green/silver cleats on their IG stories yesterday, which is a good indication that they’ll be breaking them in this week and will be wearing them in the game on Saturday. I initially thought they may go yellow/white/yellow, but now it seems more likely that they’ll go with one of these combos (preferably the former):

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think yellow/white/yellow is still possible (with the white/apple green jerseys), but I think they’d probably go with the yellow or white cleats with that combo rather than the apple green cleats that the players showed off on their IG stories.

My last thoughts on the green debate/debacle - this is the only green they should be wearing. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 hour ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

Let's post another Joey Harrington era pic

I got you, fam. 

16538087-large.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aside from the “Dark Green is Black” argument. My one knock on these is that the wings aren’t a contrasting color, I miss the Mariota era helmets, because otherwise these look like a single color with the “O” on the back, at least the contrast would show the wings.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Aside from the “Dark Green is Black” argument. My one knock on these is that the wings aren’t a contrasting color, I miss the Mariota era helmets, because otherwise these look like a single color with the “O” on the back, at least the contrast would show the wings.

spacer.png

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people say something along those lines. I think they went with the more subtle application of the wings since the rest of the set is more simplistic and “traditional”. I actually like the subtleness of the wings, and think it goes better with the simplicity of the rest of set than if the wings were as flashy as on the Mariota-era set. Really this whole set of theirs is kind of like a streamlined, simplistic take on some of those past flashy looks, so the subtle approach to the wings makes sense in that respect. I can understand the argument for having the wings be more apparent, though.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Please, for the love of god. Can someone post anything about any other team? Just one. Doesn't even have to be current or relevant.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived