College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kabbey520 said:

Not my concept, but I'd go with something like this, removing the stripes from the red & blue helmets, and a white facemask on the white helmet.

Image result for arizona wildcats football uniform concepts

White numbers on the blue jerseys would seemingly be way better, based on well...the 90s 😀

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

These West Virginia uniforms have been circulating a bit on social media, but they've been debunked as a fan-made concept. It's too bad because everything outside of the solid gold block on the blue pants and the truncated stripes is absolutely gorgeous.

8 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

These West Virginia uniforms have been circulating a bit on social media, but they've been debunked as a fan-made concept. It's too bad because everything outside of the solid gold block on the blue pants and the truncated stripes is absolutely gorgeous.

I don't know about absolutely gorgeous.  It looks like 2 completely different uniforms.  A blue shirt with a solid yellow collar, no stroke around the letters/numbers.  Yellow pants with 2 blue stripes with a solid blue helmet with no stroke around the logo, nor any stripes.

The white shirt has a striped collar, blue numerals with a yellow stroke.  The pants have a solid gold panel and the helmet is white with stripes and a stroke around the logo.  The numbers also don't seem to match between the uniforms.

I just hate the lack of uniformity in uniforms. 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:43 AM, kabbey520 said:

Not my concept, but I'd go with something like this, removing the stripes from the red & blue helmets, and a white facemask on the white helmet.

Image result for arizona wildcats football uniform concepts

Nice but I also prefer white numbers on the blue jersey. I would ditch the red helmet and bring back the copper alt helmet. AZ has been a mess for a while, need to clean it up. Just like my team, the UW Huskies. 

11 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

yea thats a shame. agreed, outside of the pants stripe, this is a really great uniform. love the numbers

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

yea thats a shame. agreed, outside of the pants stripe, this is a really great uniform. love the numbers

Any pants stripe is better than plain any day in my book. There are way too many teams with plain pants these days. 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, CLEstones said:

I don't know about absolutely gorgeous.  It looks like 2 completely different uniforms.  A blue shirt with a solid yellow collar, no stroke around the letters/numbers.  Yellow pants with 2 blue stripes with a solid blue helmet with no stroke around the logo, nor any stripes.

The white shirt has a striped collar, blue numerals with a yellow stroke.  The pants have a solid gold panel and the helmet is white with stripes and a stroke around the logo.  The numbers also don't seem to match between the uniforms.

I just hate the lack of uniformity in uniforms. 

There are differences between the two uniforms, however the concept is consistent:

Blue Background = Solid gold stripe

Gold or White Background = Blue | Yellow | Blue striping. 

You can explain the moments when that consistency is broken due to tradition (like the blue helmet) or necessity (gold numbers outlined in blue would be too difficult to read) 

16 hours ago, GFB said:

There are differences between the two uniforms, however the concept is consistent:

Blue Background = Solid gold stripe

Gold or White Background = Blue | Yellow | Blue striping. 

You can explain the moments when that consistency is broken due to tradition (like the blue helmet) or necessity (gold numbers outlined in blue would be too difficult to read) 

You're not wrong, but that's a lot of if-then statements.

In my opinion, uniforms should have uniformity between them.  They should be easily identifiable without examination. 

On 2/12/2019 at 10:41 PM, AndrewMLind said:

What a tease.  The numbers are still a little wacky for my taste, but miles better than the current ones.  Did these ever get officially debunked?  Or was it word of mouth debunked

90758391980.gif

5 hours ago, CLEstones said:

No.  Italic.  Numbers.  Ever.

Tell the Steelers. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived