College Football 2019

29texan

10 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Better look at ASU’s combo:

spacer.png

They need to throw shoulder pads on when they do this. It always looks like he's trying his kids jersey on. It's just a display pet peeve of mine. If it's going to scrunch up at the sleeves, use shoulder pads.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Better look at ASU’s combo:

spacer.png

Wyoming lookin' good. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

High of 85F forecasted for Boulder, Colorado tomorrow should go nicely with this ice theme.

We're so far past the shark on these reveal videos, it's like we jumped a whole ocean. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Virginia Tech going with Orange/Maroon/Maroon for their Orange Effect game this weekend. I love the helmets, and am very glad that they made a return after being gone for last year, however I was hoping for the orange jersey or pants to make an appearance this weekend as well. 

23 hours ago, Green27 said:

Genuine question, is navy still a part of the Houston Cougars brand? I know the UK-styled UH is red and white, and then they have the new Cougar head logo which is white and red, but there's no navy anywhere in the university's brand guide. 

https://uhcougars.com/sports/2018/6/12/licensing-logos-html.aspx

Funny you mention that. I actually had a conversation about my coworker (who was a former UH mascot) and apparently navy has never been an official color. It's always been red and white, and now silver. At one point, one of the athletic teams just started using navy and the rest of the dept followed suit, but it was never a school color. NFNS?

17 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

But is it just me, or does this jersey not match anything else in their wardrobe? It seems to be more of a tan/khaki color and nothing close to gold. Their normal set with the gold pants seems to be more in line with a mustardy-gold.

It definitely doesn’t look right in that photo/video, but theoretically, there’s no way it should be different. The current GT/UW pant color is the only gold offered as far as I know.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

28 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

It definitely doesn’t look right in that photo/video, but theoretically, there’s no way it should be different. The current GT/UW pant color is the only gold offered as far as I know.

The gold Tech jersey is actually just the Techfit Stinger jersey that’s available in the Adidas team catalogs and on their adiCustom online uniform configurator:

spacer.png

The only gold color offered for that product is “Sand”, which according to Adidas’ color chart has the same Pantone value as “Tech Gold”, PMS 4515. The gold color on the jersey definitely seems lighter, though, so I’m not sure what’s up.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

42 minutes ago, Midway said:

This “Icey Whites” stuff is so tired. Just call them what they are. Away uniforms. 

Calling them 'away uniforms' doesn't get recruits to retweet the content. I agree the 'stormtrooper/icy/cold/hot/fire emoji' uniform posts are tired at this point, but ultimately they exist to hype the fans, and more importantly the 15-18 year old recruiting targets. 

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

53 minutes ago, Midway said:

This “Icey Whites” stuff is so tired. Just call them what they are. Away uniforms. 

Excuse you, they're icy because that's how damn cold-blooded we have to be on the road to defeat those nefarious neutral grays.

3 hours ago, Midway said:

There few teams that I like in all-whites, (helmet included) with Texas and Penn State being notable classics. And while Nebraska looks decent in all white, I prefer our red pants on the road. 

The "stormtrooper ice diamond snowball bleach whatever" nonsense is getting dumb. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

6 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

There few teams that I like in all-whites, (helmet included) with Texas and Penn State being notable classics. And while Nebraska looks decent in all white, I prefer our red pants on the road. 

The "stormtrooper ice diamond snowball bleach whatever" nonsense is getting dumb. 

That's it. Never calling them "icy whites" again. They'll now be known as the "diamond snowball bleach" uniforms 😂

AmPJ0Ty.png 

2 hours ago, pianoknight said:

I would agree about this;

spacer.png

But I can't agree about this;

spacer.png

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I would agree about this;

spacer.png

But I can't agree about this;

spacer.png

I'd agree, although Frost is just throwing it back to 1997. I prefer the striped pants, myself.

1997-game-9-photo.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

Archived