College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal makes the return trip of our home and home to Ole Miss on Saturday. last time, the game looked really pleasing

bng-l-calfbc-0917-12.jpg?w=620

laird_leap__1505630015.jpg?itok=wv8H7mTb

636412123590964400-AP17260229157982.jpg?

Our normal road attire is white-white or white-blue, we have yet to go white-yellow but think this would be a perfect time to do it

the last time we went white-gold was the last year of the Nike set

usa_today_9563361.1487183441.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

*Opens thread as an Oregon fan*

giphy.gif

Anyways...I love what UA did with Cal, and think they have one of the best Pac12 sets now. They have always had nice colors but they weren't always used in the best ways (shiny gold mesh Nike templated jerseys) and I'm glad that a historic team is not only looking classic but also looking modern while doing so! 

spacer.png

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

36 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Our normal road attire is white-white or white-blue, we have yet to go white-yellow but think this would be a perfect time to do it

the last time we went white-gold was the last year of the Nike set

usa_today_9563361.1487183441.jpg

Navy/white/gold is easily their best road combo. No idea why they haven’t worn it at least once since making the switch to UA. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, Goatiest Maximian said:

Cal uniforms will be looked at as top ten of this decade after its all said and done

I just wish the helmets were satin or eggshell (or possibly gloss metallic) instead of matte. It's not a bad helmet, but it's not perfect. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 hours ago, Goatiest Maximian said:

I believe that all of California's P5 schools need shiny helmets to represent the sun shine state

Though warm California sun is legendary, Florida is the Sunshine State. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So the Georgia fans are doing a blackout in the stands Saturday night against ND and I think the team might be joining them. Look at the photo from the tweet below. There's a gap between the rolling shelves with a black article of clothing with a red detail sticking out. 

I feel like enough of us here knows thats not something that traditionally happens with these shelves as the depth and position of the hanging bars prevents this. Plus they spent effort framing this so it would seem odd that they let that one detail slip.

Looks different from the normal black Jerseys too. Maybe a under the lights one off?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

1 hour ago, BlazerBlaze said:

So the Georgia fans are doing a blackout in the stands Saturday night against ND and I think the team might be joining them. Look at the photo from the tweet below. There's a gap between the rolling shelves with a black article of clothing with a red detail sticking out. 

I feel like enough of us here knows thats not something that traditionally happens with these shelves as the depth and position of the hanging bars prevents this. Plus they spent effort framing this so it would seem odd that they let that one detail slip.

Looks different from the normal black Jerseys too. Maybe a under the lights one off?

I saw this earlier. Those would be the same black jerseys we've had since 2015. People like the traditional red, as do I, but those black tops are beautiful and a normal part of our rotation. Nationally televised, under the lights, vs a team you might not play in another 10-15 years (save for playoffs)... I say wear them.

Those BYU jerseys mean another 2 weeks until we see the Huskies road adidas set in action.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

On 9/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, mafiaman said:

Is Joey wearing a green or black sweater?

(I’ll show myself out).

I hadn't noticed - was too busy looking at Crouch's Heisman.  :)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

20 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Rakeem Boyd looked like the ghost of Darren McFadden during his long TD run this weekend in our new old home uniforms. 😍

spacer.png

It's too bad for Arkansas that they were so embarrassingly bad last year, because that was their best look. It's not the uniform's fault they sucked. But if you're going to go back to the last time people had pride in the team (without the Petrino stink), then sure.

JKOZk7X.jpg

Archived