College Football 2019

29texan

4 hours ago, Webfooter said:

They're also doing a retro field design:

Totally off topic, but Utah has absolutely some of the most beautiful scenery in this country and I envy the fact that some of y'all get to live out there amongst all that beautiful scenery.

(15 and 84 are AGGRAVATING to drive, though.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake edit: Incorrect thread. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

22 minutes ago, Buc said:

BRUH.

I don't know whether to laugh at this or facepalm harder than that pig in Kung Fu Panda 3...but this mess is getting more comical by the day, it seems.

Might be the wrong location for this unless the kid has on a uni with white numbers 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

BYU Cougars Unveil Retro-Inspired Alternate Uniforms

September 18, 2019 - 17:15 PM

To commemorate the 150th anniversary of college football’s first game, BYU announced it will wear retro-inspired uniforms for this weekend’s game against No. 22 Washington (3:30 p.m. ET on ABC/ESPN2). The jerseys follow the same design template as the Cougars’ […]

Read More...

On 9/15/2019 at 11:20 PM, dont care said:

Still looks black

So do these, but I’d be willing to bet they’re actually dark green under optimal lighting conditions.

spacer.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 9/16/2019 at 11:32 PM, razorback447 said:

Rakeem Boyd looked like the ghost of Darren McFadden during his long TD run this weekend in our new old home uniforms. 😍

spacer.png

I remember watching the highlights of this game.

First thought: "Those look a lot like Oklahoma's unis."

Second thought: "Who gives a :censored:, those are freakin' gorgeous!"

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

So do these, but I’d be willing to bet they’re actually dark green under optimal lighting conditions.

spacer.png

Well pretty much any lighting conditions other than this. The fact of the matter is Oregon’s “green” looks black almost all the time other than when it’s in perfect lighting conditions in a studio.

2 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

I’m surprised they didn’t do the long-sleeve thing like Rutgers.

I’m sure the stipulation to Nike was make the jersey an away version of their current royal home jersey (which already has either white or royal pants to pair with) so they can wear white and royal on the road in the future. The only real throw/fauxback element is the helmet. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

4 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

I’m sure the stipulation to Nike was make the jersey an away version of their current royal home jersey (which already has either white or royal pants to pair with) so they can wear white and royal on the road in the future. The only real throw/fauxback element is the helmet. 

I think it was in the mothership post or on a different Instagram post I saw that said the parts of this uniform will "become part of the various uniform options the Cougars will wear in the future". 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

13 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Tulane going mono-light blue, with new light blue helmets featuring the throwback TU logo:

Just noticed that via College Vault, there's 2 versions of this logo.  Overlapped on left that is shown above & interlocked on right.

spacer.png

Archived