College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Green27 said:

I don't think it can be understated how great the Beavs homecoming uniforms were last year. I'm always a fan of bringing back Benny. Especially considering they played Cal's beautiful stripes, this game was exactly how I want OSU to look. 

spacer.png

Perfection. So there’s no chance OSU goes to it full time.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

15 hours ago, BearW17hNoName said:

Baylor is sticking with all-green at home, but bringing back the Sailor Bear helmet decals for homecoming.

spacer.png

I didn't notice the darker green shoulder stripe when these were first released. I just noticed it in today's game. It's unnecessary. 

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

21 minutes ago, BenjiJ said:

I didn't notice the darker green shoulder stripe when these were first released. I just noticed it in today's game. It's unnecessary. 

Well if it makes you feel any better, I didn’t notice until I saw your post 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, jn8 said:

Boise in White/Orange/White tonight and it looks goooood:

bdsxuMi.jpg

eOjlX2Z.jpg

Only if they could drop the weird shoulder stripes, unnecessary leg work marks and grey. W O W looks 100 times better than I would’ve thought though

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

7 hours ago, H11K said:

R R W tonight for us, not my favorite combo with these jerseys, but the new red helmet improves any look that it's worn with.

Arizona suffers from an issue where their uniforms are impossible to make good. Their white jerseys are acceptable at best, but their red and blue jerseys are bad enough that they ruin any combo they try with them.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
I thought the Ducks looked pretty sharp in their all-yellow combo on Friday night. Definitely better than last season’s all-yellow combo, especially with the dark green cleats breaking up all the yellow a little bit. This wasn’t one of their better combos of the season thus far, but still a sharp look IMO. Plus, the all-yellow, along with the all-green, seem like they’re both becoming a yearly thing for the Ducks, which I have no problem with.

Anyways, as the Ducks are now officially halfway through the regular season, here’s a graphic I made showing the combos they’ve worn thus far this season, as well as my predictions for what they’ll wear in the rest of their games this year:

spacer.png

Looking ahead to next week, I think the Ducks will go apple green/white/white at UW and wear their new white pants for the first time.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

24 minutes ago, hettinger_rl said:

Can anyone show my what the "achievement" stickers here are?

spacer.png

They almost look like the new athletic bear logo, but with a beanie?

spacer.png

It's simply the bear logo, no modifications.

_big_1DX20177.JPG

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

1 hour ago, Clintau24 said:

It's simply the bear logo, no modifications.

_big_1DX20177.JPG

The new Baylor bear logo just doesn't make for a good helmet sticker. The white outline makes them stick out too much, and the logo has too many small details, so it's illegible from far away. If they insist on doing the helmet stickers, Baylor should use a bear claw instead, wouldn't crowd the helmet so much. Maybe something like this:

spacer.png

On 10/12/2019 at 3:08 AM, BearW17hNoName said:

Baylor is sticking with all-green at home, but bringing back the Sailor Bear helmet decals for homecoming.

spacer.png

My initial thought was this was a mashup of Oregon State's throwback with Oregon's colors.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:50 PM, Mingjai said:

First of all, kudos to OSU for having separate left- and right-facing logos so that Benny is always facing forwards on the helmets. You'd think it would be common sense to do this, but we've all seen failures in this regard. But as everyone has pointed out, the full-color version is better than the monochrome.

6 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

spacer.png

I didn't think we'd have an example of not having a left- and right-facing logo within a few posts after I posted--so much for common sense. The bear should be facing forwards on either side of the helmet.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived