8 hours ago, See Red said:

Didn't see this mentioned, but for some reason Duke and Virginia are doing this half-assed tribute to 150 years of college football...

I dont know if id consider it half-assed. If anything, it seems they are taking a page out of what many teams did in 1969 by putting the 100th anniversary tribute logo on the side or back of helmets.

They hyped it up as something special but then it fell flat with just a helmet decal swap. 

It may not be half-assed, but it surely isn't very inspired. Texas has a great look this week with the throwback 100 logo helmets modified for the 150 numerals. That would've been much more interesting here.

9 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Stanford looks awful with the white outline around their numbers now. That’s probably one of my votes for biggest downgrade of the year. 

They never should of added the black outline to the home and away uniforms either.

22 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

They hyped it up as something special but then it fell flat with just a helmet decal swap. 

It may not be half-assed, but it surely isn't very inspired. Texas has a great look this week with the throwback 100 logo helmets modified for the 150 numerals. That would've been much more interesting here.

Ahh. Well if they built it up as something more special then yes it is certainly a let down. But if they would have just done it without any previous talk I would have seen it as a fine tribute.

Arizona going white/white/navy at USC:

This is one of their better combos, but the white helmets need the navy face masks IMO.

43 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Arizona going white/white/navy at USC:

This is one of their better combos, but the white helmets need the navy face masks IMO.

100% agree, the white helmet, if paired with red or blue pants needs the matching face mask, it helps tie it all together. 

11 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Better look at the Arkansas State unis.

0cQELip.jpg

😍 square numbers with metallic silver outline???  Wow wow wow

9 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I dont know if id consider it half-assed. If anything, it seems they are taking a page out of what many teams did in 1969 by putting the 100th anniversary tribute logo on the side or back of helmets.

They've already both been wearing the 150 patches all season.  Seems pretty half-assed to just turn the patch into a decal and slap it onto the helmet.

Really nice looking matchup between PItt and Syracuse earlier:

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 10/18/2019 at 2:04 AM, Red Wolf said:

Better look at the Arkansas State unis.

0cQELip.jpg

The pants look like they're made of tweed!

On 10/18/2019 at 8:42 AM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

WVU going white, white, grey.  Blahhhh.  One perk of getting throttled by OU might be that this leads to never wearing this combo again

Blahhh indeed, What's so bad about gold pants? 

Illinois looks like West Virginia out there. Orange everywhere and you go dark grey, Navy, and a chrome logo. Pathetic. 

I'm a bit let down by oSu's homecoming uniforms. Nothing can beat last year's. Helmet is a nice throwback, but it just doesn't fit with the current uni.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, PosterNutbag said:

I'm a bit let down by oSu's homecoming uniforms. Nothing can beat last year's. Helmet is a nice throwback, but it just doesn't fit with the current uni.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

It doesn't.

Rutgers is going old school long sleeves today v Gophers. Looks like the prima donna QB is going short sleeves 🙄 , how dare he. 

There's something especially stupid about Rutgers putting the TV numbers up on the shoulder when they've got all that empty real estate on the sleeves. 

Puzzling decition.

8 hours ago, PosterNutbag said:

Yet another case of a vintage helmet logo totally clashing with the rest of a modern uniform. This sucks.