College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

USF wearing black and neon green tonight!!!  I wish this was more than once a year.

Im not, its a nice alternate...but when your school colors are green and gold that always should be primary.

5 minutes ago, MattMill said:

USF with gradient numbers. How is this allowed? I thought they banned the Boise/Arizona look? 

It’s banned if the gradient is from one color to the jersey color, like how Arizona had the numbers on the blue jerseys transition from red to blue. While USF’s neon yellow to green gradient is ugly as sin, unfortunately it *technically* doesn’t violate the rule since it is on a black jersey, no matter how much it seems like it should.

I presume this is the USF uniform in question...

73423628_106617587341798_126464072404319

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I will always maintain that ASU could so easily have one of the best looks in college football yet they always seem to have one of the worst.

Spot on. And it pains me to see that they seem to think some of the worst looks are absolutely amazing.

whatever i guess.

23 minutes ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

Spot on. And it pains me to see that they seem to think some of the worst looks are absolutely amazing.

whatever i guess.

Their 1996 Rose Bowl season era uniforms are some of my favorites of all time. 

The helmet is great, but as mentioned, it doesn't quite fit with the rest of the uni. Additionally, Mizzou oughta bring back the block M on the helmets, with the stripes (with the diamonds) as an alt look.  They wore blank helmets with the block M last week or the week before...but it needed stripes. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Purdue is wearing white helmets with a single black stripe...look ok...but also looks like Permian. 

Minnesota is wearing gold chrome helmets, but they'd look so much better if they were just regular metallic Vegas gold (though that'd require a change of trim to Vegas gold). 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

48 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Purdue is wearing white helmets with a single black stripe...look ok...but also looks like Permian. 

Minnesota is wearing gold chrome helmets, but they'd look so much better if they were just regular metallic Vegas gold (though that'd require a change of trim to Vegas gold). 

But they’d also look much better with regular athletic gold, which wouldn’t require any change.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived