College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Hmm you may be right, fair enough. But the point remains nonetheless!! Also extra points deducted for the dumb giant foot logo. Stick to the NC

I wouldn't say the footprint is dumb, given the name Tarheels... But I think the chrome one they had a few years back was pretty good. Nonetheless, it does become a bit trite.

28 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

I wouldn't say the footprint is dumb, given the name Tarheels... But I think the chrome one they had a few years back was pretty good. Nonetheless, it does become a bit trite.

The logo itself is fine, I just don't like it enlarged and on their helmet 

90758391980.gif

13 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Wazzu going all-crimson vs. Stanford:

This is gonna be one monochromatic matchup with the Cougs in all-crimson with white accents and Stanford in all-white with Cardinal accents.

Oh God, so between this, Nebraska-Wisconsin, NC State-Louisville, and (to a lesser extent) Alabama-Mississippi State, Saturday is gonna be absolutely filled with “looks like an inter-squad scrimmage!” comments, huh?

Oregon going dark green/yellow/dark green vs. Arizona:

I’ve been waiting and hoping to see this combo since they wore the inverse back in October against Cal. Their dark/yellow/dark combos are always some of my favorites, and this version is no exception. Should look great under the lights. I’d probably rank this as their third or fourth best combo of the season thus far.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Arizona going navy/white/white at Oregon:

Oregon State going all-black against ASU:

I was really hoping the Beavs would go with the orange set again or finally do some mixing and matching for their last home game of the year and go black/black/cream or black/orange/black. Alas, they’re sticking with the all-black yet again.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon State going all-black against ASU:

I was really hoping the Beavs would go with the orange set again or finally do some mixing and matching for their last home game of the year and go black/black/cream or black/orange/black. Alas, they’re sticking with the all-black yet again.

OSU made the same mistake with their new uniforms that they did with their old ones. None of the stripes match well enough together to do different combinations. The black jersey and pants should only have a single orange stripe to match the helmet and match the away uniforms B/O/B striping. 

3 hours ago, plobrien said:

OSU made the same mistake with their new uniforms that they did with their old ones. None of the stripes match well enough together to do different combinations. The black jersey and pants should only have a single orange stripe to match the helmet and match the away uniforms B/O/B striping. 

Despite the slight stripe inconsistencies, I think the set has great mix and match potential with several really sharp possible combos:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

15 hours ago, upperV03 said:

One of our less objectionable combos. Too bad we'll look like :censored: against Oregon no matter what we're wearing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They're never gonna move that mannequin, are they?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived