College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

They look like Backbreaker numbers or a Madden team that couldn't get permission for the correct numbers. 

Them and buffalo’s number fonts drive me nuts. Cause it’s the ones we all use on create a team on Madden & NCAA

TransPerfect Becomes New Title Sponsor Of The Music City Bowl

December 24, 2019 - 04:05 AM

The Music City Bowl earlier this week announced a new multi-year partnership with TransPerfect to be the new title sponsor of the annual postseason game at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. TransPerfect — a company that specializes in translation services […]

Read More...

45 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The Quick Lane Bowl (Pitt/EMU) at Ford Field has Lions colored end zones.  Stupid.

EMU's coaches are wearing mechanic shirts haha

The end zones Have been like that the last few seasons. It is bush league in my opinion. 

32 minutes ago, walkerws said:

The end zones Have been like that the last few seasons. It is bush league in my opinion. 

I've been to all 14 new mexico bowls. It is fairly low budget compared to others. They at least color the "NEW MEXICO" from grey to yellow so it matches official state flag colors. When field was grass, they usually did school color checkered end zones. 

1 hour ago, crosfam said:

I've been to all 14 new mexico bowls. It is fairly low budget compared to others. They at least color the "NEW MEXICO" from grey to yellow so it matches official state flag colors. When field was grass, they usually did school color checkered end zones. 

For whatever reason I always liked that bowl. Do they do anything else like have branding and merchandise in the stadium?

Pitt vs. EMU was a very nice-looking, color-balanced game. 

spacer.png

(Also, this was the end of the game wherein EMU's QB punched at least one dude, Pitt's no. 12 faked a punch at EMU's QB, and the center judge, on the ground there, was collateral damage from one of EMU's QB's punches.)

12 hours ago, walkerws said:

It's better than the Idaho Potatoes Bowl which is just the Boise State field and a couple logos slapped down. Sometimes they haven't even bothered to do that. Boise's swapped out the field two times since then but still stitched the logos in instead of allowing themselves the ability to swap out the paint. As for the Quicklane Bowl, this beats when it was the Motor City Bowl and the car companies were all placed in the end zone instead of a school name. They also add conference logos as well. And with the possibility that te Lions could host games the following Sunday, just having the team's name, even if only one color, is a  step up from other bowls. 

12 hours ago, crosfam said:

The Independence Bowl does the same thing, somewhat, though in actuality those end zones look like that year round instead of just a repaint for the game. the only addition is the bowl logos. Watching the Division II Championship in McKinney, they played at a high school stadium and the normal championship field logos couldn't be placed on the field because the McKinney ISD logo and the wordmarks in the end zone are stitched in. Only the NCAA bubble was able to be laid out. For 2020 and 2021, the Division III championship will be at Tom Benson Hall of Fame stadium in Canton and I'm guessing it will be the same setup there unless someone pays to swap out the turf. That probably won't happen though. I know the Hall of Fame was happy to rename the stadium in honor of Benson, but I don't know why they couldn't have done the usual step of adding a wordmark on the field similar to how it's done at the Alamodome or Gillette Stadium. 

McKinney's three high schools are now playing football in the district's new $69.9 million football stadium.

Image result for tom benson hall of fame stadium

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived