College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, walkerws said:

This just seems extra to me. He left Alabama because he got beat out, so let's bring it back up with this lid! 

While that might be true, he also had great success in both, and is easily connected to both so why not celebrate his college success in total.

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

Is the shrine bowl the senior bowl or is it the “you weren’t good enough to make the senior bowl bowl”?

"You're not good enough to make the Senior Bowl".

Senior bowl unis will be made by Nike this year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 7 months later...
On 9/18/2019 at 7:36 PM, Earl said:

Just noticed that via College Vault, there's 2 versions of this logo.  Overlapped on left that is shown above & interlocked on right.

spacer.png

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but where did you find these graphics? I'm working on rendering helmet histories for various college teams but so far I've only been able to find College Vault PDFs for Clemson, Nebraska, Florida State, and Auburn. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks

On 9/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, rattyrattera said:

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but where did you find these graphics? I'm working on rendering helmet histories for various college teams but so far I've only been able to find College Vault PDFs for Clemson, Nebraska, Florida State, and Auburn. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks

Message me.

Archived