College Football 2019

29texan

On 5/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

I’ve said this here before, but Kansas State has one of the most underrated looks in the nation. It’s a very solid, very sharp, very fundamentally great uniform. I’d really hate to see it messed with.

I agree which is hard for me 'cos I'm a Jayhawk.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mitch B said:

Would it hurt to put a stripe on the pants?

It might since the new coach came from Alabama. I wonder what changes will be in store, but I's be disappointed if they were ultra-conservative. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Never had an issue watching Boise home games. Not even when they were allowed to wear all blue back when they were in the WAC.

However, I can't stand the alternating green and brown turf pattern at Tulane. What's the point of having an artificial surface if you're going to have parts of the field look mimic dead grass?

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Re Boise State: My biggest issue with them is what seems like 10+ years of having atrocious helmet designs.  They've beaten the giant logo, mismatching design, chrome sticker shtick to death.  Also, Boise looks best with blue, orange, white.  Not sure why they've insisted on forcing in grey as well.

Blegh: Related image

Decent: Image result for boise state football zabransky

90758391980.gif

8 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Re Boise State: My biggest issue with them is what seems like 10+ years of having atrocious helmet designs.  They've beaten the giant logo, mismatching design, chrome sticker shtick to death.  Also, Boise looks best with blue, orange, white.  Not sure why they've insisted on forcing in grey as well.

I think you could get rid of the grey numbers, make them white...and pair that top jersey with the old helmet and have a decent set .

4 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I don’t mind the big helmet, the chrome and blue on blue can go though

I wouldn't mind it if the logo was on both sides and the number was on the back. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/10/2019 at 12:23 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I don't LOVE Boise State's uniforms, but 1: I don't mind them owning the giant logo/number thing bc they kinda started it. 2: Their colors work well together imo and they have a fairly clean and unique set. 

Their old Denver Broncos uniform were the epitome of generic. 

9 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Yea I'm not thrilled with the big logo on the helmet, I liked the previous one better.  My biggest beef was getting rid of the gradient numbers.  I love those.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Those can be hard to see at times so I'm glad they went back to more legible numbers. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

Vanderbilt football teases changes!

The deep gold on the SEC patch is far better than the light tan used in the stitching and numbers though. 

And Vandy apparently thought the contrast seam stitching that the Browns use is a good idea. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Vanderbilt Commodores Tease New Football Uniforms

June 12, 2019 - 19:33 PM

The Vanderbilt football team’s official Twitter account on Wednesday afternoon shared a few teaser photos of the Commodores’ new uniforms for the 2019 season. There are a few similarities between the old and new sets, including the sublimated anchor print […]

Read More...

I consider myself a big uniform dweeb, but I’m not sure I would’ve noticed these are new uniforms for Vandy if I saw them for the first time in the fall. They look very bland. Uniquely boring, as many of Nike’s college uniforms are these days, and just like Vandy’s previous set was.

I’ll take these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP36bg_ZCKZ5UylbxytwD

90758391980.gif

Archived