College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Wow, as long as they avoid the all-orange get up, those are damn solid.

I'm sure they will bring that out at least twice a year unfortunately. This version of it doesn't look as bad as the last 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

3 hours ago, H11K said:

During Oregons uniform run, they were getting top recruits and produced really good teams. But they're the lone exception to that case. If you look at the top teams in the country, they ALL have traditional uniforms. This idea that uniforms win over recruits is nonsense. 

All you have to look at is Oregon/Nike and Maryland/UnderArmor. 

The Terps are swimming in as much gear as the Ducks. They've also had some zany uniforms. 

And yet you have two very different products on the field.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

7 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

The Terps are swimming in as much gear as the Ducks. They've also had some zany uniforms. 

Both are equally ugly however

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

7 hours ago, pianoknight said:

Maryland also plays in a harder division with more established teams. Having coaches that were stuck in the Stone Age didn't help either. 

4 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Feels like it’s been forever sonce we’ve seen stripes on the helmet, sleeves AND the pants. Home run by Syracuse. 

I like Syracuse's new look but I think they should have slimmed down the sleeve and pant stripes. People keep saying they look how the Browns should now. That's not a bad thing but I like the idea of putting those stripes at the bottom of the sleeve cap to miimic the cuffs on older jerseys..

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I can’t believe what Nike did with them and Pitt. Hopefully the trend is a more normal uniform rather than unreadable fonts, chrome, gray-graphite mono, or blackouts 

KISSwall09.jpg

1 hour ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Great upgrade but we should be grabbing our pitchfork and torches. That white helmet needs to be chased out of here. 

Could be worse.  I'll take the white helmet over this any day of the week.

YdSFYko.jpg

12 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Wow, as long as they avoid the all-orange get up, those are damn solid.

You expect a team called "The Orange" not to wear all orange at all? That ain't happening brother.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

That's the New York Jets' new number font...

...But better that than since off The Swoosh's more recent custom  hackjobs, though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived