College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Feels like it’s been forever sonce we’ve seen stripes on the helmet, sleeves AND the pants. Home run by Syracuse. 

Add TV numbers to that list, because for some reason they serum to have fallen out of vogue with newer uniforns over the past decade or so. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 minutes ago, TShaw528 said:

[Image: D9nMDi7VUAEsuFF.jpg]

New uniforms for W&M as they switch from Nike to UA

I'd say the players' faces accurately reflect the product. Looks like something Starter would cook up for an underfunded overseas league's expansion team. 

2 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

[Image: D9nMDi7VUAEsuFF.jpg]

New uniforms for W&M as they switch from Nike to UA

Either these dudes are really big or those numbers are tiny. It has to be a conscious design decision, because you’d think UA could use their technologies to figure out how to make numbers that are more proportionate with their jerseys, but alas, small numbers seem to plague UA’s current designs. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

6 hours ago, DNAsports said:

So basically what we’re looking at is what the Cleveland Browns could be?

6 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Who knew Syracuse could could make better Browns Uniforms than the Browns!

Iowa’s been out-Steelering the Steelers for a long time. Even with the Hawkeyes’ new proprietary numbers still look better than Pittsburgh’s italics. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

6 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

Iowa’s been out-Steelering the Steelers for a long time. Even with the Hawkeyes’ new proprietary numbers still look better than Pittsburgh’s italics. 

As a kid I thought the Steelers played on Saturdays.

Norfolk,VA Philadelphia,PA VMD,(Virginia Maryland DC)

4 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Replace navy with brown, ditch the white helmet, and this is the perfect look for the Browns.

It’s also a great look for Syracuse.

How many people are going to compare these to the browns? We get it.

On 6/20/2019 at 7:19 AM, MJWalker45 said:

_big_FBmarketing_05062019_033.jpg

Georgia Tech and Adidas unveiled new football uniforms Friday night.

The biggest difference is that back ventilation area on the jerseys from what I can see, as well as that side panel that's somewhat similar to Nike's Elite 51 jerseys. 

The material is the difference.

Primeknit A1 is made of a stretchy knit material. WVN A1 is made of a stretchy woven material.

Knits get most of their natural stretchiness from the structure, the pattern in which the yarn is looped over itself to create the fabric. A woven is made of multiple yarns that cross over each other in various patterns, and thus are inherently less stretchy in their structure. Stretchiness in a woven typically has to come from blending elastic fibers into the yarns, resulting in the need for more cut-and-sew panels for construction and targeted ventilation

I think the Primeknit A1 is still the “flagship” uniform because of its seamless engineering and unique technology (in the football market), but the woven version adds a nice second-tier option that was previously absent.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

new jerseys for the team that has a questionable FBS future following the news they are likely headed back to the Big East for basketball. This looks is a modern update of one of their past sets 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived