College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ljginger said:

Oregon is supposed to be getting new uni’s, however, don’t expect the flashy ones we’ve seen in the past...I think they want more traditional uni’s believe it or not...

They just unveiled their new, somewhat minimalistic and “traditional” set last year:

spacer.png

If anything, I would expect another one-off like last year’s Jumpman uniform and some more mixing and matching like the yellow/green/yellow combo they wore in the Redbox bowl. I could also see them adding in a white helmet, but I haven’t heard any actual rumors about that.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Washington Huskies Officially Unveil New adidas Football Uniforms

July 10, 2019 - 15:34 PM

Although we caught our first glimpse and gathered many of the details through a leak last week, the Washington Huskies officially unveiled their new adidas football uniforms on Wednesday morning. As previously mentioned, Washington’s new uniforms feature an “Angle of […]

Read More...

2 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Those sleeve stripes look really dumb, especially on the white jersey. Aside from that, it's not terrible.

I actually like the sleeve treatment on the purple jersey, subtle and a kind of tribute to the time when they had stripes, albeit white stripes. The white jersey may have been better with the same tone on tone treatment though. 

Penn State Schedule Poster Transforms Into Wearable Helmet

July 10, 2019 - 17:49 PM

With the season fast approaching, college football programs have started releasing their respective schedule posters. Penn State may have changed the poster game forever, though. The Nittany Lions partnered with Pop Up Marketing — a Florida-based company that designs and […]

Read More...

22 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

They're alternate uniforms, but the game or games they'll be worn haven't been announced yet. The team's primary home and road look will remain.

Can I just say how sick I am of this particular stupid ploy.  The Miami Dolphins are doing it, the Padres and Brewers have been doing it, others, and now apparently Arkansas. "Here's the clearly superior uniform you all want, but for whatever reason we don't want to give you. We'll make it an alternate, and celebrate it like we're doing you a giant favor." Screw that garbage. Just make your best look your true look and stop gouging your fans for extra jersey sales.

Buttholes.

25 minutes ago, moosebean11 said:

Local bookstore leaks Cincinnati uniforms: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Kinda blah. The stripe is so small I don't even know why they bothered. 

So they basically took the stripes off the sleeves and moved it to the collarbones?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

8 hours ago, upperV03 said:

They just unveiled their new, somewhat minimalistic and “traditional” set last year:

spacer.png

If anything, I would expect another one-off like last year’s Jumpman uniform and some more mixing and matching like the yellow/green/yellow combo they wore in the Redbox bowl. I could also see them adding in a white helmet, but I haven’t heard any actual rumors about that.

Amazing set. Best yet. Don't change a thing. 

10 hours ago, ljginger said:

Oregon is supposed to be getting new uni’s, however, don’t expect the flashy ones we’ve seen in the past...I think they want more traditional uni’s believe it or not...

I'll believe it when I see it.

19 minutes ago, FSUViking said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Considering the flashiest parts of the uniforms they revealed last season were the chrome helmets, neon green accents on the regular black set, and the very plain black Jordan set, they likely aren't going to go crazy like they used to do.

15 minutes ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

spacer.png

Loving this ASU helmet. They really need to have the center maroon stripe on the gold helmet be a full time thing. Would look a lot better with sparky but i’ll take it.

That pitchfork is barely legible. Make it solid maroon and that's a real good ASU look. 

Archived