College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Derek said:

I was just joking, but I hate when there are all these effects on the posters, but something like that is let go.

IT's going to bug me forever now though! Hahahaha!!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

10 hours ago, BVZ said:

Florida - Some of my favorite uniforms in the NCAA. They’re not perfect, but damn does it work. The throwbacks will be another good look this season. As long as they stay away from wearing gator skin they’ll look incredible regardless of what combo they wear.

I pretty much agree with your entire post. Just wanted to say Florida needs to go back to the standard block numbers and never do all orange.

Oh and thank you. I was going to make one for all of the P5 conferences but just this one was quite the undertaking. 

IUe6Hvh.png

Central Michigan Chippewas Unveil Updated Uniforms

August 2, 2019 - 19:11 PM

Central Michigan University’s football program enters into a new era under the direction of first-year head coach Jim McElwain, so it’s only appropriate that the Chippewas received updated uniforms for the upcoming season. The changes might not seem all that […]

Read More...

Can’t get flagged for a penalty if the ref can’t tell what your number is.

Eddie_murphy_thinking.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

this is a catalog order, right? this is why an experienced Designer needs to be involved in these things

nevermind the garish and tasteless application of a white stroke around a yellow number, but by closing in the negative spaces, the numerals lose their form. i cant see these even being allowed in the field. 

the wordmark is no better. theres nothing about this uniform that is designed, its just a bunch of random elements haphazardly thrown at a jersey, helmet, and pant  

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

14 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Those numbers are shockingly awful. I don't get why they didn't just copy the numbers from this uniform since they were obviously going for a similar look:

Io4cYc5.jpg

Because thanks to the "newer is always better" mentality sports design forces itself to follow these days? Just doing what was done before (even if it worked perfectly well) isn't acceptable. Changes are always needed, even if it makes things worse because "going backwards" is frowned upon. 

On 8/1/2019 at 11:08 AM, Clintau24 said:

Has Oregon announced what color they're wearing for the first game? Auburn certainly hasn't, and looking back at previous Advocare Classic games, it doesn't seem like home/road designations matter. Alabama played in 2015 (Wisconsin) and 2016 (USC) and wore their crimson tops both games.

According to the fan color schedule, Green is the color for Week 1, but that of course doesn't really mean anything with our team and the whole neutral-site thing. My bet would be us wearing all apple green and Auburn wearing white since it's prime time. If we wear white, our fans will riot since we lost both Championships wearing white. 

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

The Ducks wore their new green jerseys at their media day today:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The template is still a downgrade from the VU, but overall the more I see of these the sharper I think they look. The number size is much better than last season, the regular nameplates are a definite improvement over the contrasting nameplates, and I’m even warming up to the ‘O’ on the upper left chest with the swoosh at the base of the collar. The thin shiny green stripe is a nice enough design element as well, and looks really sharp when it catches the light right.

Also, here are a few good looks at the new turf:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived