College Football 2019

29texan

6 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Uni-Watch shared Tulane's uniforms yesterday, two days after this published. I have to cut off updating it at some point.

Do you mind posting the link please? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So may we then assume the T-wave logo is a goner, now? Or is this just for the football team?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wazzu going grey/crimson/crimson to start the season:

Utah going all-red at BYU, who will likely be in white/royal/white:

spacer.png

Colorado going with the classic gold/black/gold against CSU:

CSU is countering with green/white/green:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Utah's red helmet with the white facemask is fantastic. Maybe it's just the lighting, but that all-red uni looks great.

WSU looks good (though I prefer silver helmets, but hey, it's 2019)

CSU vs CU will be a classic-looking Rocky Mountain Showdown. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, Buc said:

So may we then assume the T-wave logo is a goner, now? Or is this just for the football team?

Looks like the T-Wave hasn't been part of their brand since 2017-18:  https://tulanegreenwave.com/sports/2017/8/25/branding-style-guide.aspx
I figured it's been a secondary logo all this time since the switch.  Helmet Project shows T-Wave hasn't been worn on helmets since 2016 season.

10 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Has North Carolina made any changes? Still have my fingers crossed for the Heels to add argyle stripes to their pants that match the helmets.

They had them last year: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

19 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I love Tulane's colors and logo. The green helmet is not necessary and gives a current Jets vibe with the unnecessary black. The white is beautiful.

For the sleeve striping, it'd look cleaner and remain consistent if they just dropped the outside white stripes, because it's still blue/white inside the green then.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Unveil Long-Sleeve Throwback Uniforms

August 29, 2019 - 17:27 PM

This season wouldn’t officially be celebration of the 150th anniversary of college football’s first game without either Rutgers or Princeton — the two teams that participated in said game — being involved in some capacity. Thankfully, the Scarlet Knights came […]

Read More...

On 5/19/2018 at 4:15 PM, henburg said:

spacer.png

I'd be really interested in seeing a modern take on this sleeve length. Imagine a jersey like this one in the photo where the sleeves of the undershirt are just an extension of the jersey. I feel like if they were as formfitting as they are in this photo than they wouldn't affect performance much, but admittedly I never played football so I wouldn't know for sure. I'd imagine it could be useful for some of the colder weather games at least. 

It's probably not realistic but it would be interesting to see if it could be pulled off.

They (kinda) used my idea! It looks pretty awesome too, I'm just interested to hear if they receive similar unpleasant feedback as the NBA sleeved jerseys. 

spacer.png

Archived