Uniqueness for uniqueness’ sake is not good, especially when “unique” also means trashy.

6 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

That could be a nice upgrade for Baylor.  The current colors seem a bit... idk, drab at times

Image result for jalen hurd baylor football

Hopefully this means the end of their volt basketball uniforms as well

It may seem drab but it’s certainly the best Baylor football uniforms. The helmet looks good as matte, and the colors contrast well. I really like this look

But I will definitely second you on the volt, it’s hideous.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:52 AM, 8BW14 said:

They won’t, but Oregon state should roll with the Retro Benny uniforms as they are, vintage logo and everything. Just add a white jersey and black pants, an orange jersey if they must, and call it a day. Don’t overthink it.

Oh, they will overthink it.

I have a long-running theory that Nike intentionally makes subpar designs for Oregon State and Washington in order to make Oregon look better. Kind of joking, kind of not :)

11 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

That could be a nice upgrade for Baylor.  The current colors seem a bit... idk, drab at times

Image result for jalen hurd baylor football

Hopefully this means the end of their volt basketball uniforms as well

5 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It may seem drab but it’s certainly the best Baylor football uniforms. The helmet looks good as matte, and the colors contrast well. I really like this look

But I will definitely second you on the volt, it’s hideous.

And yet neither hold a candle to this...

robert-griffin.jpg

And it even has the gray facemask several of y'all love!

Plus, I don't think any big-time sports club anywhere uses Kelly green and metallic gold anywhere. If not, somebody should. (Like maybe Baylor.)

Oh...and GOML. 😆

3 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Oh, they will overthink it.

I have a long-running theory that Nike intentionally makes subpar designs for Oregon State and Washington in order to make Oregon look better. Kind of joking, kind of not :)

If that was the case, they would've :censored:ed up the Pac-12's marquee program for sure. Washington and OSU may be Oregon's rivals but there's no doubt that USC is the blue blood of the Pac-12 and their transition into Nike's new templates has been seamless.

2 hours ago, Buc said:

robert-griffin.jpg

And it even has the gray facemask several of y'all love!

Plus, I don't think any big-time sports club anywhere uses Kelly green and metallic gold anywhere. If not, somebody should. (Like maybe Baylor.)

Oh...and GOML. 😆

That's basically the same look (different colors) that KState has. And it's freaking gorgeous. 

Baylor should be ashamed for ditching that look in favor of the Nike Neon Smorgasbord. 

9 hours ago, pianoknight said:

That's basically the same look (different colors) that KState has. And it's freaking gorgeous. 

Baylor should be ashamed for ditching that look in favor of the Nike Neon Smorgasbord. 

To be fair, Baylor football never went Nike Neon Smorgasbord--just Men's Basketball. Baylor kept the same basic look (with gold helmet as one of several options) even with their uniform redesign of 2013. However, this year's redesign will likely ditch the metallic gold altogether in favor of the color scheme shared on the previous page. Though I'll miss the metallic gold helmet, I will certainly not miss the non-unified jumble of uniforms/color schemes across the different sports. The primary uniforms used across some of the major sports during the 2018-19 athletic year:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The football and WBB use the Vegas gold, the baseball team uses yellow-gold, and the basketball team is consistently neon, green, black, and white, with no gold at all. Baseball and WBB use traditional athletic number fonts, and MBB has adopted the custom font that football has used since 2013. It's just a hodge podge, which is why I'm excited to see a change, especially now that Baylor is solely Nike (previously, football and WBB were Nike, MBB was Adidas, and baseball was Under Armour). 

13 hours ago, Buc said:

robert-griffin.jpg

This is the Baylor uniform. The traditional gold helmet, green jersey, gold pants, consistent striping. This is what makes me skeptical about the uniform change, I don't think you can replicate this look with the yellow-gold they're moving forward with.  

2 hours ago, BearW17hNoName said:

This is the Baylor uniform. The traditional gold helmet, green jersey, gold pants, consistent striping. This is what makes me skeptical about the uniform change, I don't think you can replicate this look with the yellow-gold they're moving forward with.  

mQa5ajY.jpg

Can confirm.

47 minutes ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

mQa5ajY.jpg

Can confirm.

Love that. Hate old gold. 

1 hour ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

mQa5ajY.jpg

Can confirm.

Looks like an image that Robert Griffin would post to his twitter on the day that the Packers give him a contract to be Rodgers's backup.

Anyone know when UW will show their new Adidas uniforms? I'm assuming the helmet won't change (hopefully) but hope for a more traditional look for the uniform. 

UWhelmet.jpg

14 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

Anyone know when UW will show their new Adidas uniforms? I'm assuming the helmet won't change (hopefully) but hope for a more traditional look for the uniform. 

UWhelmet.jpg

The switchover is in the summer, so still a few months at least.

3 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

The switchover is in the summer, so still a few months at least.

Bummer, was hoping for Spring game. 

Anybody know anything about the Colorado Buffaloes and them at least upgrading their template?

Does anyone know anything about the Colorado Buffaloes and them at least upgrading their template for 2019?

3 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Bummer, was hoping for Spring game. 

They may show off a placeholder in the spring to show off adidas' new shoes and gloves but I'd expect an actual reveal in late July.