College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

That could be a nice upgrade for Baylor.  The current colors seem a bit... idk, drab at times

Image result for jalen hurd baylor football

Hopefully this means the end of their volt basketball uniforms as well

It may seem drab but it’s certainly the best Baylor football uniforms. The helmet looks good as matte, and the colors contrast well. I really like this look

But I will definitely second you on the volt, it’s hideous.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 3/24/2019 at 8:52 AM, 8BW14 said:

They won’t, but Oregon state should roll with the Retro Benny uniforms as they are, vintage logo and everything. Just add a white jersey and black pants, an orange jersey if they must, and call it a day. Don’t overthink it.

Oh, they will overthink it.

I have a long-running theory that Nike intentionally makes subpar designs for Oregon State and Washington in order to make Oregon look better. Kind of joking, kind of not :)

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

11 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

That could be a nice upgrade for Baylor.  The current colors seem a bit... idk, drab at times

Image result for jalen hurd baylor football

Hopefully this means the end of their volt basketball uniforms as well

5 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It may seem drab but it’s certainly the best Baylor football uniforms. The helmet looks good as matte, and the colors contrast well. I really like this look

But I will definitely second you on the volt, it’s hideous.

And yet neither hold a candle to this...

robert-griffin.jpg

And it even has the gray facemask several of y'all love!

Plus, I don't think any big-time sports club anywhere uses Kelly green and metallic gold anywhere. If not, somebody should. (Like maybe Baylor.)

Oh...and GOML. 😆

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Oh, they will overthink it.

I have a long-running theory that Nike intentionally makes subpar designs for Oregon State and Washington in order to make Oregon look better. Kind of joking, kind of not :)

If that was the case, they would've :censored:ed up the Pac-12's marquee program for sure. Washington and OSU may be Oregon's rivals but there's no doubt that USC is the blue blood of the Pac-12 and their transition into Nike's new templates has been seamless.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 hours ago, Buc said:

robert-griffin.jpg

And it even has the gray facemask several of y'all love!

Plus, I don't think any big-time sports club anywhere uses Kelly green and metallic gold anywhere. If not, somebody should. (Like maybe Baylor.)

Oh...and GOML. 😆

That's basically the same look (different colors) that KState has. And it's freaking gorgeous. 

Baylor should be ashamed for ditching that look in favor of the Nike Neon Smorgasbord. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

9 hours ago, pianoknight said:

That's basically the same look (different colors) that KState has. And it's freaking gorgeous. 

Baylor should be ashamed for ditching that look in favor of the Nike Neon Smorgasbord. 

To be fair, Baylor football never went Nike Neon Smorgasbord--just Men's Basketball. Baylor kept the same basic look (with gold helmet as one of several options) even with their uniform redesign of 2013. However, this year's redesign will likely ditch the metallic gold altogether in favor of the color scheme shared on the previous page. Though I'll miss the metallic gold helmet, I will certainly not miss the non-unified jumble of uniforms/color schemes across the different sports. The primary uniforms used across some of the major sports during the 2018-19 athletic year:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The football and WBB use the Vegas gold, the baseball team uses yellow-gold, and the basketball team is consistently neon, green, black, and white, with no gold at all. Baseball and WBB use traditional athletic number fonts, and MBB has adopted the custom font that football has used since 2013. It's just a hodge podge, which is why I'm excited to see a change, especially now that Baylor is solely Nike (previously, football and WBB were Nike, MBB was Adidas, and baseball was Under Armour). 

13 hours ago, Buc said:

robert-griffin.jpg

This is the Baylor uniform. The traditional gold helmet, green jersey, gold pants, consistent striping. This is what makes me skeptical about the uniform change, I don't think you can replicate this look with the yellow-gold they're moving forward with.  

2 hours ago, BearW17hNoName said:

This is the Baylor uniform. The traditional gold helmet, green jersey, gold pants, consistent striping. This is what makes me skeptical about the uniform change, I don't think you can replicate this look with the yellow-gold they're moving forward with.  

mQa5ajY.jpg

Can confirm.

14 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

Anyone know when UW will show their new Adidas uniforms? I'm assuming the helmet won't change (hopefully) but hope for a more traditional look for the uniform. 

UWhelmet.jpg

The switchover is in the summer, so still a few months at least.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

3 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Bummer, was hoping for Spring game. 

They may show off a placeholder in the spring to show off adidas' new shoes and gloves but I'd expect an actual reveal in late July. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived