Contract goes into effect July 1, so I’d anticipate a reveal that day. There may be a Nike surplus sale at the spring game, but I can’t imagine anything adidas will be worn until fall camp. 

6 hours ago, Petro said:

Does anyone know anything about the Colorado Buffaloes and them at least upgrading their template for 2019?

Hadn't heard about this but if it's only a template upgrade they probably won't make a big deal of it. 

On 3/26/2019 at 9:30 AM, BearW17hNoName said:

I don't think you can replicate this look with the yellow-gold they're moving forward with.  

spacer.png

18 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

spacer.png

You can if you're willing to. If Henry VIII could get a consistent color of red for his guards in 1563 we can do the same for Baylor in 2019.

36 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Those shoulder pads looks like something an alien overlord would wear.

That’s just because the shoulder pad is flipped up. Probably got caught on the jersey when they were put on. Surprised no one fixed it before the picture was taken though,

12 minutes ago, dont care said:

That’s just because the shoulder pad is flipped up. Probably got caught on the jersey when they were put on. Surprised no one fixed it before the picture was taken though,

It was also the style for photoshoots for some reason. I remember the local newspaper preview and half the kids had their pads like this. Especially the linebackers.

1 hour ago, shaydre1019 said:

Yeah...weird to make that joke when they've legitimately worn worse uniforms in the past few years. 

I must have missed that abomination 

46 minutes ago, dont care said:

I must have missed that abomination 

How did you miss these?

icon_15176623-620x888.jpg

52 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

How did you miss these?

icon_15176623-620x888.jpg

I mean those aren’t anywhere close to the same but ok...

11qpk5z.jpg

New Pitt Secondary logo has been leaked early,  and the fans are not liking it. Me as a fan , satisfied simple.. logoish  not much can do anymore with a Panther or any catlike animal logo that wouldn't be an almost copy if someone else's. We tried that in 1997 and fans hated it. We tried simple , fans hate it. Pitt fan base,  as a die hard Pitt  fan I say, are bunch if yinzer babies.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

FINALLY

Same day as Baylor? that will be interesting!

5 hours ago, jsr862 said:

11qpk5z.jpg

New Pitt Secondary logo has been leaked early,  and the fans are not liking it. Me as a fan , satisfied simple.. logoish  not much can do anymore with a Panther or any catlike animal logo that wouldn't be an almost copy if someone else's. We tried that in 1997 and fans hated it. We tried simple , fans hate it. Pitt fan base,  as a die hard Pitt  fan I say, are bunch if yinzer babies.

It probably looks better when it’s not embroidered. I think Pitt needs a panther logo to compliment the script logo, so I don’t mind it. Nostalgia aside, this has to be about the best panther logo in Pitt history, but I’m not sure that’s saying much.

Using two golds is an interesting way to blend the two eras. It looks they weren’t sure which gold they wanted to use. 

spacer.png

The ears could stand to be more pronounced. And I’d actually like to see less symmetry like in their old panther logos. 

A pose more like this would have been more dynamic and interesting to me. 

spacer.png

17 hours ago, jsr862 said:

11qpk5z.jpg

I'd like to see a flat version before I pass more judgement on it, but this doesn't look too bad IMO.