Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BelfourThibault said:

 

I understand that Michigan essentially "owns" that M, but Mizzou has also been using the M since 1971. 

 

spacer.png

Interesting, but Mizzou's M looks different until from Michigan until 1985 (ascenders angled). And seems they've been in gold, not yellow, for many years too. But, yes, a slab serif M is pretty much a slab serif M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, miketd1 said:

 

Numbers remind me of:

spacer.png

 

Ol’ Joe did a nice take on this style last year. A bit more refined if you ask me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like it better if it used gold rather than yellow. 

 

Wasn't Mizzou also the one that was going to wear the school seal on the helmet for a game? I loved that helmet, oddly enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hypnotic said:

 

 

Sleeve caps are gone. Already an improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done many concepts in my day. Happy to see one of them hit the field for the first time (although I am against numbers on side). Ribbon is for Pediatric Cancer Awareness and we will be honoring kids at the game.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wyopokes2 said:

I've done many concepts in my day. Happy to see one of them hit the field for the first time (although I am against numbers on side). Ribbon is for Pediatric Cancer Awareness and we will be honoring kids at the game.

 

 

 

 

Is that the number font the Mighty Ducks used in the 90s? (idk maybe it's a common font)

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

I mean, I really like the font. Not complaing. I doodle numbers when I'm bored in meetings and this is one of the fonts that I try to copy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

 

Is that the number font the Mighty Ducks used in the 90s? (idk maybe it's a common font)

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

I mean, I really like the font. Not complaing. I doodle numbers when I'm bored in meetings and this is one of the fonts that I try to copy. 

 

Futura! Condensed. Bold?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

Looks like the new West Virginia uniforms has leaked. Gray alternate has returned and from the tweet (which seems to have been deleted) the all gold set is hidden behind the players in front.
Not a huge fan of gray, but it looks to me like the set as a whole is an upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

 

It's a little late for April Fools Day! 😒 These look hideous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

 

 

I thought this was a late April Fools joke when I saw it. These might be in the running for worst alternate uniform ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OOHolyShinodaOO said:

spacer.png

Looks like the new West Virginia uniforms has leaked. Gray alternate has returned and from the tweet (which seems to have been deleted) the all gold set is hidden behind the players in front.
Not a huge fan of gray, but it looks to me like the set as a whole is an upgrade.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetlodge said:

 

I thought this was a late April Fools joke when I saw it. These might be in the running for worst alternate uniform ever.

I think Mississippi State's black faux-patriotism unis still beat this, but not by much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From undersized and tiny numbers (especially on basketball jerseys), Nike is now going to the other extreme. They don't really have innovation. They have extremes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.