19 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

The neon green is one thing but Jesus Christ why is the “state” so big. It barely fits. Shouldn’t that be like a clue not to do it?

I actually feel the opposite. I think the giant "State" is kinda cool for a one off but doing it in neon green is insanity. That old bronze color would've made these more palatable. 

Baylor’s a little plain and safe, but that gold and green work well enough together that I’m not necessarily bored by it. I hope they bust out gold-green-gold a few times.

And I have nothing good to say about Michigan State.

30 minutes ago, gdu said:

spacer.png

These really aren't terrible, the return to to official school colors is a positive overall. However, the lack of stripes or any other Baylor identifier really hurt. Stripes on the helmet and pants, or even just bear paws on the shoulder pads would have helped Baylor make this look theirs. Baylor, ISU, and WVU now all have essentially the same uniforms only swapping out Green/Red/Navy respectively. 

The WVU stuff is good. Big improvement is on the number font, which keeps some of the unique features while not being too wonky. Dumped the gold helmet, which is also nice.

Wish there was some sort of stripe on the pants to break the color blocks up a bit, but that’s a minor nitpick.

4 hours ago, dont care said:

This is a joke right?

I was hoping it was an April Fools joke, until I realized it was too late. It’s a shame, these are truly atrocious. It’s especially disappointing since Michigan State has such a great main set.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler because there are a fair few images in this post. These are screencaps from the gold and blue game.

27 minutes ago, BearW17hNoName said:

spacer.png

Heres some of West Virginia's new uni combos

This reminds me of the old Cal Nike set; the only difference is the gray is darker, no sleeve caps, more helmet options and the number font is different; the collar is even almost the same; gray jersey even shares the yellow number outline; I am actually kind of glad we switched to UA with how basic the Nike sets are getting now.. we may be out of the era of wild uniforms if it wasnt for Michigan State 

cal11_0988_bw.0.jpg

At this point, Nike either doesn't like to put any detailing on pants or the new template doesn't lend itself to a lot of embellishments.

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Baylor’s a little plain and safe, but that gold and green work well enough together that I’m not necessarily bored by it. I hope they bust out gold-green-gold a few times.

And I have nothing good to say about Michigan State.

Hopefully that's the default combo for Baylor.

Since Michigan State is planning to wear these vs Arizona State I hope the Sun Devils try to wear the gaudiest thing possible to that game. 

13 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Hopefully that's the default combo for Baylor.

Since Michigan State is planning to wear these vs Arizona State I hope the Sun Devils try to wear the gaudiest thing possible to that game. 

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach watching my Devils play against that. The gaudiest thing I can think of is if we brought copper back which thankfully doesn't seem to be the case.