On another note, Arizona has switched the navy helmet logos back to the original, and made them slightly larger, and DAMN does it look good.

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Hopefully that's the default combo for Baylor.

Since Michigan State is planning to wear these vs Arizona State I hope the Sun Devils try to wear the gaudiest thing possible to that game. 

I’d have the Devils wear the maroon/gold/maroon set. Traditional vs whatever the hell Michigan State is wearing 

6 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach watching my Devils play against that. The gaudiest thing I can think of is if we brought copper back which thankfully doesn't seem to be the case.

Honestly I’m a fan of the copper

I like WVU's gray. Their others, meh, not awful. 

Baylor, hmmmm, ok sure whatever. 

STATE, lmfao. Those cannot be real. 

52 minutes ago, H11K said:

On another note, Arizona has switched the navy helmet logos back to the original, and made them slightly larger, and DAMN does it look good.

They wore those against Washington State last year...so it's not really new, but it is better. And the navy/white/white look was great. 

spacer.png

Still need the white helmet with split stripes. 

10 hours ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Honestly...

i love MSUs new uniforms. 

*puts on flame suit*

They’re really terrible, but I’ll give MSU credit for trying something different. 

30 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

They wore those against Washington State last year...so it's not really new, but it is better. And the navy/white/white look was great. 

spacer.png

Still need the white helmet with split stripes. 

Yeah I knew that, just wasn't sure if it was a one time thing or a full switch but now it appears to be a full switch. Im with you on the helmet stripes, but progress is slow sometimes.

8 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

They need to keep the tv numbers on the sleeve cap if they were to adopt this full time.

Well, if they were to keep the numbers on the helmet, there wouldn't be much of a point. I'd say that they should go with these uniforms, regular logo on the collar, and plain helmets, with your idea of sleeve numbers.

They also need to go with the endzone diamonds full time.

3 hours ago, jsr862 said:

As a Pitt fan I have to say WVU nailed it. Beautiful IMO.

Now they just need to play every year so we can enjoy two beautiful sets of uniforms on the same field. 

Les Miles' Kansas team was wearing a more traditional (late 2000s) helmet today. The KU logo is on both sides of the helmet. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Les Miles' Kansas team was wearing a more traditional (late 2000s) helmet today. The KU logo is on both sides of the helmet. 

spacer.png

These would be be perfect with white numbers and lettering rather than silver to match the KU logo.

It says in the article that they will have gold helmets?  I thought they did away with those?  Also, its probably only a matter of time before gray helmets appear!

10 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I’ll call WVU’s uniforms an underwhelming slight upgrade.

I feel ya. Was expecting more but better than what we had IMO.

10 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Now they just need to play every year so we can enjoy two beautiful sets of uniforms on the same field. 

Starting in 2022 they’ll play a 4 years series, good chance they’ll both be wearing their current new uniforms at least for the beginning of that. Hopefully a yearly series will come back eventually. 

1 minute ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Starting in 2022 they’ll play a 4 years series, good chance they’ll both be wearing their current new uniforms at least for the beginning of that. Hopefully a yearly series will come back eventually. 

If they follow the Big Ten model to play a Power 5 team every year it can work. Pitt only plays 8 league games, but West Virginia still has Kansas every year. 

The Paw/M logo has been around for decades. Yes the block M is similar to Michigan, but how many schools seem to use the same block S (Syracuse, Michigan State, Stanford)? And yes, the "Make it Right" is in reference to the NCAA Sanctions. I like this helmet, though I'm also torn between the return of just the block M, this and the tiger-oval. Either way, I'm happy for the return of the traditional helmet striping.

This helmet change needs to accompany new uniforms. If not, it’ll look really clownish.