College Football 2019

29texan

It's Adidas Day at UW today!  Looks like nothing new will be shown today, they announced football jerseys will be released July 10th.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, lilgump said:

It's Adidas Day at UW today!  Looks like nothing new will be shown today, they announced football jerseys will be released July 10th.

Kind of a marketing fail by adidas.

UA had UCLA’s stuff ready to go at Day One. 

Not sure why there would be a ten day delay. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Evidently there is a media only boat cruise at 7pm tomorrow where the uniforms will be unveiled to select media only. No photo/video allowed an photos will not be released until the 10th. But, the media can describe the uniforms. So we will see how that goes I guess...

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Kind of a marketing fail by adidas.

UA had UCLA’s stuff ready to go at Day One. 

Not sure why there would be a ten day delay. 

There have been a few teams that switch providers and wait to announce their stuff.

IMO, it's a good thing as most of the media is caught up in the NBA frenzy 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

5 hours ago, BenjiJ said:

Evidently there is a media only boat cruise at 7pm tomorrow where the uniforms will be unveiled to select media only. No photo/video allowed an photos will not be released until the 10th. But, the media can describe the uniforms. So we will see how that goes I guess...

This is kind of strange, you would wonder why they can't take pictures? Is it a new template? I feel like there's some kind of market speak that is going to come up.....

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

This is kind of strange, you would wonder why they can't take pictures? Is it a new template? I feel like there's some kind of market speak that is going to come up.....

I doubt a new template, but possibly more than just a home and away set may be there. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I thought we were expecting new Hogs uniforms this season, but it looks like that’s not the case.

A lot of confusion out there on this one. The folks that intially reported new uniforms coming are sticking to their story today and saying this is just a sleight of hand by the staff. I’m not sure I believe that as the rest of Arkansas media is now on the new uniforms in 2020 bandwagon. Seems like an awful lot to go through just to debut new uniforms, if that picture is a trick. 

All i I know is our fans are not going to be happy if the don’t switch. There is a ton of very negative memories attached to the current set and people want them gone today. 

1 hour ago, razorback447 said:

A lot of confusion out there on this one. The folks that intially reported new uniforms coming are sticking to their story today and saying this is just a sleight of hand by the staff. I’m not sure I believe that as the rest of Arkansas media is now on the new uniforms in 2020 bandwagon. Seems like an awful lot to go through just to debut new uniforms, if that picture is a trick. 

All i I know is our fans are not going to be happy if the don’t switch. There is a ton of very negative memories attached to the current set and people want them gone today. 

I mean, I know the Hogs done fell on some hard times lately in that current set, but they still (in at least an earlier iteration of them) produced my favorite "fat guy" moment ever and probably one of my favorite football moments period:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Looks like UW leaked from their closed event. These are solid, if not a little boring, but could have been a lot worse. Wish they had stripes on the pants. The ones on the sleeves are a little weird but overall harmless. Shame they didn’t axe the purple helmet.

spacer.png

Purple chrome with matte black W logo? That may work in some lighting conditions

Same with the double purple stripe on purple jersey. 

And plain pants? I think thevJacksonville jags really restarted that basic barebones jersey trend a year or two back. 

I will say, this isn't worth a huge media event and 9 day closed off period. That just makes people angry about the oberally lack of cretivitiy here. This is a new jersey release that just comes out on its own. No hype needed 

pretty vanilla look for Washington, The 3 Stripe company is allergic to stripes?  No Sonny Sixkiller font either...boo. Reddit CFB fans love them because of the how clean they look...smh, those kids are crazy. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

The purple chrome helmet is absolutely terrible. The normal purple and white jerseys look pretty good. I like that number font, though I have to see the other numbers to see if it's a real winner. 

Does anyone know exactly when the Huskies split the helmet stripes? They used to be purple-white-purple...but I think they split them in 2006 to show gold in between each stripe.

I guess the sleeve stripes are supposed to evoke the double white stripes worn in the 80s and early 90s, but it doesn’t quite work as well as it should. And the shape of the stripes just seems eerily similar to the bad Louisville wings. 

adidas still should have had the official release yesterday. Leaks were inevitable. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I too like this look for Washington. I wish the purple numbers on the white jerseys had an outline, though. They seem rather small and fail to match the purple jerseys.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

pretty vanilla look for Washington, The 3 Stripe company is allergic to stripes?  No Sonny Sixkiller font either...boo. Reddit CFB fans love them because of the how clean they look...smh, those kids are crazy. 

I mean, they certainly check the "clean" box but it doesn't feel like Washington. It's nice to see that the gold helmet was left unchanged. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

10 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Looks like UW leaked from their closed event. These are solid, if not a little boring, but could have been a lot worse. Wish they had stripes on the pants. The ones on the sleeves are a little weird but overall harmless. Shame they didn’t axe the purple helmet.

spacer.png

I'm with many that like these except for the purple helmet. While the purple helmet over all white is clean, a nice look, it's not UW. Would rather they use the gold pants with the white shirt as an alt instead of these. Overall much better than the previous set though. 

Archived