College Football 2019

29texan

Finally got a few more good looks at the new Under Armour template, enough to put together this side-by-side detailed look at the changes.

These graphics always help the masses understand what we pour over. When Auburn changed templates in 2015, I kept screaming "new uniforms! new templates! things are new!" and no one listened. Posted a similar graphic, and it finally got some traction.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Huntr said:

Do you know if Maryland Terrapins (UA University) gonna wear the latest UA uniform template for 2019? 

Going off of Fanatics jersey listings, only Auburn, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Cincinnati are going to be wearing the new template this season. Boston College, Hawaii, Navy, and South Carolina have had new jersey listings, but showcased on the old template. Maryland has not been recently added.

ojNNazQ.jpg

12 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Finally got a few more good looks at the new Under Armour template, enough to put together this side-by-side detailed look at the changes.

These graphics always help the masses understand what we pour over. When Auburn changed templates in 2015, I kept screaming "new uniforms! new templates! things are new!" and no one listened. Posted a similar graphic, and it finally got some traction.

I'm really glad we got rid of the blue collar.  I'm not sure why but I've always thought the white collar looked better on the retail version I got a few years ago.

14 hours ago, KouPilot said:

Quick change for Wyoming

spacer.png

Perfection. Already see people trashing it on the uniswag instagram, so it’ll go in 2 years because it’s not “swagged out” with non-school colors and a bunch of kitschy b.s.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 7/2/2019 at 10:36 AM, kabbey520 said:

Confirmed 90’s Desert Swarm era throwback for Arizona. Likely to be worn on Homecoming 11/2 vs. Oregon State.

Was able to get more confirmation on this today, plus a few more things. I have a friend who met with the head of Arizona’s graphic design team today. Before he went he asked me if I wanted him to ask anything & I just said anything uniform related. He said that the guy told him there would be the Desert Swarm throwbacks this season, and new uniforms in 2020. Nike has pretty much all control over uniform designs, with exception that Arizona requests the block A logo stays on the helmets & ‘CATS’ goes vertically down the side of the basketball shorts. New uniforms run on a 3 year cycle.

On 7/14/2019 at 7:17 PM, upperV03 said:

First full look at the Ducks’ updated turf field:

spacer.png

The numbers matching the font on the jerseys is probably the most significant change, but there are some other noticeable differences as well. Looks like there’s a thin black border around the backs of the end zones and up to the 25 yard lines, and the shades of green on the field look a bit darker than on the previous version. The two-tone green effect also seems a bit more muted. Other than that the end zones are the same, midfield logo is the same, the small ‘O’ logos on the 35 yard lines are the same, etc.

Was really hoping to see winged endzones similar to what we've used in bowls recently

spacer.png

Wyoming Cowboys Unveil New Football Uniforms

July 18, 2019 - 04:24 AM

The University of Wyoming began an eight-year partnership with adidas last summer and introduced brand new uniforms for its 17 athletic programs as a result. But after just one season in the new threads, the Cowboys’ football program has opted […]

Read More...

Arkansas fans better watch out and learn a lesson from Pitt... Nike will give you perfect throwback unis and say next year will be a full change,  and even though I like Pitts new uniforms, and colors are an upgrade over last year's primary  uniforms,  they are a downgrade to the throwbacks we had the fans loved so much. So you may get a cleaner look, but nike will do something to mess it up.

6 hours ago, ZapRowsdower8 said:

Sticking with the A-B-C home uniform with white helmets. 🤢 

It's a classic Wyoming look. They make it work.

spacer.png

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 hours ago, jsr862 said:

Arkansas fans better watch out and learn a lesson from Pitt... Nike will give you perfect throwback unis and say next year will be a full change,  and even though I like Pitts new uniforms, and colors are an upgrade over last year's primary  uniforms,  they are a downgrade to the throwbacks we had the fans loved so much. So you may get a cleaner look, but nike will do something to mess it up.

As we always say: The team still has final say in what they wear on the field.

ojNNazQ.jpg

Thoughts and prayers to Samford on getting notch number cancer 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I LOVE the custom font they’ve got. That’s awesome and I think it works for them.

As as WSU151 said, They’ve rolled with the white-brown-gold look for a while, but the white helmet isn’t my favorite with the home set. Maybe if the numbers were white, or would look better. It just kinda sits on its own.

the away I wish they have alternate brown pants because that’d be a fantastic jersey. But the white helmet looks fantastic there

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Am I in the minority stating that the Adidas logo placement on the jersey throws off my liking the uniform? I really like the look, but the logo just draws me away from everything else on the jersey.

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

Archived