NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, the admiral said:

I don't know why anyone west of Hartford or not a Donald Trump supporter would ever bother with this league.

You're not wrong.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, Buc said:

I just seen a replay of that non-called DPI on Marcus Peters (?)of the Rams...man oh man. How did they miss that? That's the kind of no-call that gets conspiracy theories going.

44 minutes ago, See Red said:

This league sucks.

That is roughing the passer?

Anyone that thinks games are in the level is a complete idiot. Including anyone reading this post. Everyone. The officiating decides games more than the players do. It’s absurd. I don’t have a dog in either fight, but the Rams fans are happy that their team got the (non)call, not because their team was better.

The RtP against the Chiefs was as absurd as any call, and as much as I love Andy Reid failing, it’s tough when there’s literally nothing you can do to stop a team when the referees are on their side. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Anyone that thinks games are in the level is a complete idiot. Including anyone reading this post. Everyone. The officiating decides games more than the players do. It’s absurd. I don’t have a dog in either fight, but the Rams fans are happy that their team got the (non)call, not because their team was better.

The RtP against the Chiefs was as absurd as any call, and as much as I love Andy Reid failing, it’s tough when there’s literally nothing you can do to stop a team when the referees are on their side. 

Every write-up I've seen about the Saints game has led with the PI non-call. That's really not how it should go.

Maybe someone from the league office gets a "head out of your ass" call they can make when the on-field refs have clearly screwed up.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived