NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

1 minute ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I agree, New England lost last year thanks to superhuman performance from Foles. I don't think there's any way Brady loses another; unless Goff can channel Big D-ck Nick and equal his performance.

Doug Pederson has balls. McVay doesn't. That's the real difference.

5 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I can’t believe that after everything that has happened this season, with all of the surprises, it’s still going to end in a Patriots win.

I don’t understand why a single person is surprised by this. We all knew it was coming regardless of how fun the dumb regular season was. The NFL :censored:ing sucks just by nature. 

Just once I wanted to enjoy watching a Super Bowl with two teams that hardly ever get to participate, historically. A Rams-Chiefs matchup would have been very exciting. 

Just now, neo_prankster said:

Anyone excited for the AAF in a couple weeks or so?

I am, sort of.

Just now, Crabcake47 said:

Someone compared LeBron to Thanos in the NBA playoff thread last year, citing the “depressing inevitability” of it all. Much more fitting comparison for the Patriots. 

I believe that was me. And I agree. More fitting.

1 minute ago, RockyTopper said:

And thanks to a blatant no-call in New Orleans, we don't even get a consolation prize of a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl showdown.

What a bummer,  man.

I agree. We never had that matchup in the SB. It would have been interesting that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, RockyTopper said:

And thanks to a blatant no-call in New Orleans, we don't even get a consolation prize of a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl showdown. What a bummer,  man.

I’m over Brees’ “aw shucks” act and the Saints in general after Bounty Gate. Glad the Rams won.