NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one looks like it’s right where the Pats want it. If this stays close up to the end, Goff looks too lost right now to engineer a competent drive and the Brady-Edelman connection is working too good not to count out in crunch time. 

Maybe the Rams’ offense make the adjustments they need to and prove me wrong, and I hope they do, but I really think the Pats are in a better position right now than the score indicates.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

27 minutes ago, Olmec said:

Time for halftime heat

All the ladies I know are swooning over shirtless guy on the halftime show. Dummies could have watched Halftime Heat and they would have seen six muscular shirtless guys in tights. 

2 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

All the ladies I know are swooning over shirtless guy on the halftime show. Dummies could have watched Halftime Heat andthey would have seen six muscular shirtless guys in tights. 

If the Super Bowl is in Vegas, they should have the Thunder from Down Under.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I like the newish Patriots wordmark, but it really doesn't need Elvis underneath it under the collar.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Kinda seems wrong that Pepsi is sponsoring the halftime show in the backyard of its arch rival.

I don’t think most people realized that, especially with Pepsi sponsoring the halftime show for I believe 15 years now. At this point it would seem wrong to not have Pepsi as the sponsor.

2 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

The whole league is trash.

Stop f ing posting.  Every single one of your posts is the same trash and it's annoying to read.  Just turn off the game and go beat off to a poster of Brad Johnson.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived