tigerslionspistonshabs

NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

Are you ALL new here? 

Blown calls? Garbage officiating? Lack of parity? Player safety controversies? Nah, all we gotta see to know how much of a farce this league is if the SBLIII:GYMSTI MVP ain't a special teams player.

Goff should sue his line.  They've been turnstiles on 3rd down.

The second ever Super Bowl to go to OT is going to also be one of the worst Super Bowls if this keeps up. 

This is gonna be won on that controversial OT rule where the TD wins it on the first drive, isn’t it?

1 minute ago, Red Wolf said:

The second ever Super Bowl to go to OT is going to also be one of the worst Super Bowls if this keeps up. 

I don't think that's fair to the defenses.  The Rams have mostly looked like crap on O, but NE's d-backs have been outstanding.  LA's d has been really good too.  It's not all crap offense.

Watching Bob Backlund wrestle a clone of himself to a draw in a 60 minute iron man match is somewhat comparable to this.

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

4th quarter Brady activated

sarcasm/man they lost last year! stop forgetting about that! stop posting. you sound dumb

1 minute ago, tjs11 said:

sarcasm/man they lost last year! stop forgetting about that! stop posting. you sound dumb

Yeah, you do.  

Welp, that's about it for the Rams. I'm just glad I got to watch them in the Super Bowl. (Wasn't around for their '79 run in LA). I was not expecting a defensive struggle at all.

9 minutes ago, Wings said:

Watching Bob Backlund wrestle a clone of himself to a draw in a 60 minute iron man match is somewhat comparable to this.

That actually sounds delightful!

How is it the Patriots fault that #12 can't catch a TD pass when he has both hands on it?  But... but "oh here we go again" - just shut up you dummies.  The Rams could be winning if they were actually good - but they're not.  Again - they're the no better than the 3rd best team in the NFC right now, and shouldn't even be there.  They still have a shot, of course, but this isn't like Tom Brady throwing TD passes with his right hand while eating a cheeseburger with his left while being sucked off by his wife on the 50 yard line as defenders just magically slip and fall as they get close to that area.

That’s the ball game. 

Goff played like crap. No way around it. There were plays to be had but he couldn’t deliver. The moment just simply looks too big for him.

He needs an injection some of that Big Nick energy from last year lol. 

No! Shoo! Go away offense! No more points! Don't you know this is a special teams invitational! Sheesh.

This game just proves to me people watching football have no clue what they want. When the Rams and Chiefs combined for 100+ points, a bunch of people I know complained how "it was a basketball game! This isn't football!" Now that's it's a low scoring defensive struggle, these same people: "I wanted a fast paced game! This is so boring!"

This game is a parody of itself.

I wish I were smart enough to go to bed after that INT.