NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gonna be won on that controversial OT rule where the TD wins it on the first drive, isn’t it?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

1 minute ago, Red Wolf said:

The second ever Super Bowl to go to OT is going to also be one of the worst Super Bowls if this keeps up. 

I don't think that's fair to the defenses.  The Rams have mostly looked like crap on O, but NE's d-backs have been outstanding.  LA's d has been really good too.  It's not all crap offense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, tjs11 said:

sarcasm/man they lost last year! stop forgetting about that! stop posting. you sound dumb

Yeah, you do.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 minutes ago, Wings said:

Watching Bob Backlund wrestle a clone of himself to a draw in a 60 minute iron man match is somewhat comparable to this.

That actually sounds delightful!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

How is it the Patriots fault that #12 can't catch a TD pass when he has both hands on it?  But... but "oh here we go again" - just shut up you dummies.  The Rams could be winning if they were actually good - but they're not.  Again - they're the no better than the 3rd best team in the NFC right now, and shouldn't even be there.  They still have a shot, of course, but this isn't like Tom Brady throwing TD passes with his right hand while eating a cheeseburger with his left while being sucked off by his wife on the 50 yard line as defenders just magically slip and fall as they get close to that area.

That’s the ball game. 

Goff played like crap. No way around it. There were plays to be had but he couldn’t deliver. The moment just simply looks too big for him.

He needs an injection some of that Big Nick energy from last year lol. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This game just proves to me people watching football have no clue what they want. When the Rams and Chiefs combined for 100+ points, a bunch of people I know complained how "it was a basketball game! This isn't football!" Now that's it's a low scoring defensive struggle, these same people: "I wanted a fast paced game! This is so boring!"

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

That actually sounds delightful!

I'd pay $9.99 to see that.

Archived