Football Reclamation Project

JamieRose

I've been working on gathering and organizing the brands of defunct football leagues (mainly WFL and USFL) and I started creating some logo slicks to go along with my archive.  So I'll be sharing these sporadically as I get them put together.

I have to give shoutouts to @CC97, @TruColor, and the Gridiron Uniform Database for my main resources in getting the info and artwork to base everything on.

If you have any further information or some high-res art resources feel more then free to send them my way, I want this collection to be as complete and accurate as possible!

Here's a few to get started --

mee75rQ.png

QLoTQsO.png

b3Gm0Zm.png

sz57Ns8.png

MJGtkq5.png

TDZiMMB.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Darth Brooks said:

Nice to see  the PMS colors on this. The template is almost the same as this one: https://www.deviantart.com/darth-brooks/art/NFL-Style-Guide-443606943

Yeah, your template gave me the idea to use the old NFL style guides as a base, which I modified to simplify it a bit.

Here's some more --

jtXHk3R.png

WZKFZac.png

B3HaqIh.png

mk5vcTg.png

jRcrr6a.png

TDZiMMB.png

On 1/5/2019 at 8:09 PM, MJWalker45 said:

What font did you use for the 75 Southmen unis?

Varsity Block B from Eriq Jaffe's set, it was the closest match based on the photos I could find.

Finishing up the WFL --

43uhlqX.png

iuLf94b.png

S1HOC2V.png

KQOpTqc.png

TDZiMMB.png

16 hours ago, mkg74 said:

The Express seemed to have a lighter silver than what youve posted. 

Pantone Metallic colors tend to appear darker when converted to RGB, in reality, it would appear much lighter with reflections and whatnot.

CNbbTrf.png

FrOU3Pe.png

TDZiMMB.png

Great work. 

Anybody know if the Shreveport Steamer ever had plans to relocate to Cleveland? 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived