Football Reclamation Project

JamieRose

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/19/2020 at 7:12 PM, mkg74 said:

And if we dont get the Slingers first, we can look forward to this one......

s-l1600.jpg

I liked Oklahoma's uniform.  Arizona Outlaws, on the other hand, was just a ripoff of the '84 Wranglers unis, with an added black jersey for good measure.  God, I would've loved that Wranglers Red jersey had been used!

2 hours ago, bridder01 said:

I liked Oklahoma's uniform.  Arizona Outlaws, on the other hand, was just a ripoff of the '84 Wranglers unis, with an added black jersey for good measure.  God, I would've loved that Wranglers Red jersey had been used!

Yea those OK Outlaws uniform were nice, the first team in Professional ball to don all Black. Unless the CFL's Rough Riders did so but I believe they wore Black/Black/White at home most of the time. 

The '85 Outlaws shouldve eliminated Red altogether and kept it Copper,Black. It's similar to my dislike for the '85 Express, way too ,much RED! LOL

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

You made those 1985 Outlaws uniforms look awesome. Maybe a change of mind on their uniform is in order! . Maybe they just looked :censored:ty on TV, i dunno LOL...

The Guns are pure eye candy with the funny logo making it all the more engaging...

Wonderful series, I would second the WLAF request too. They had some stunners

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 8:58 AM, JimmyN64 said:

Varsity Block B from Eriq Jaffe's set, it was the closest match based on the photos I could find.

Finishing up the WFL --

43uhlqX.png

iuLf94b.png

S1HOC2V.png

KQOpTqc.png

Here is the the logo that was used on the Chicago Winds helmet for that last game verses the Southmen. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Archived