• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

...IT’S OFFICIAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN’T BELIEVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE MAGIC ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is surreal. I was too young to remember the Dwight years, so this is the first real playoff Magic team I’ve ever seen. This is insane. 

Also won their Division too.

GG  & Good Luck Orlando. 

Sean Marks put together a playoff team that improved by 13 games this season with no major offseason acquisitions while maintaining major cap space for this summer.

Outside of D'Angelo Russell at #2 overall, the 10-man rotation consists of guys picked 13, 20, 22, 22, 27, 33, 38, 40 and undrafted.

I don't know what he learned in his time with the Spurs but as far as I'm concerned they can lock him down for another decade.

The post-LeBron eastern conference is really exciting. Yes, the Celtics kind of :censored: the bed this regular season and the Pacers lost their best player, but for the first time since 2010, the outcome of the east playoffs is in doubt, and the team with the best record in the league is in the east.

Plus the Sixers, Bucks and Nets all have young cores. Assuming the Celtics figure it out and don't lose Kyrie, and the Raptors re-sign Kawhi (sigh), the east should be competitive for some time going forward.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

32 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The post-LeBron eastern conference is really exciting. Yes, the Celtics kind of :censored: the bed this regular season and the Pacers lost their best player, but for the first time since 2010, the outcome of the east playoffs is in doubt, and the team with the best record in the league is in the east.

Plus the Sixers, Bucks and Nets all have young cores. Assuming the Celtics figure it out and don't lose Kyrie, and the Raptors re-sign Kawhi (sigh), the east should be competitive for some time going forward.

Don't forget there's the Anthony Davis sweepstakes this off-season too! 

5 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

...IT’S OFFICIAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN’T BELIEVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE MAGIC ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is surreal. I was too young to remember the Dwight years, so this is the first real playoff Magic team I’ve ever seen. This is insane. 

Congrats dude. This Magic team kind of reminds me of the '06-07 team when they made their first playoff appearance with Dwight. This could be the start of another long run of playoff consistency for Orlando. I'll be rooting for you guys.

The Hornets are somehow still alive after beating Detroit on Sunday. It's a toss-up between Detroit, Miami and Charlotte for that 8th seed.

I would like to take this moment to call out Kyle Kuzma, who said earlier in the year that he’d rather get talked bad in LA than playing in Orlando and not getting talked about at all. Enjoy watching us from home, buddy.

Seriously, I still can’t believe it. We were 20-31 in January. Since then, we’ve gotten an all star, gone 21-9 over the remaining games, and made the playoffs. The Dwightmare is finally over.

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, dfwabel said:

He's gonna get a pass for quitting, right?

Magic steps down as Lakers President of Basketball Operations

I’m okay with this. I love Magic but he’s been a terrible FO President. 

That Zubac trade was the final straw for me. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

3 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I’m okay with this. I love Magic but he’s been a terrible FO President. 

That Zubac trade was the final straw for me. 

That dirty, underhanded way they tried to force NOLA to trade them AD (which Pels rightfully humiliated them for) was the Nail in the Coffin I think. 

I'm not entirely a Heat fan, but Dwayne Wade pretty much helped me get into the NBA, so I can't help but feel a little emotional about his retirement. He was the most important player to ever play for the Heat and means a lot to everybody in South Florida. I'm glad his career was a good one.

(BTW :censored: Paul Pierce; Wade was always a better player than he was)

The only thing Draymond ever did that was good was call out Paul Pierce during his retirement tour: "they don't love you like that."

Pierce may be a legend in Boston, but he isn't in the league. Certainly a top 100 player. Maybe top 50. But more than that? I don't see it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived