National Premier Soccer League redesign (Club Atletico Saint Louis 5/8-6/14)

Pulv!

Georgia Revolution Football Club

Nickname: Revs

Motto: United we stand

Home field: Warhawks Stadium, McDonough, GA

Founded: 2010

Titles: 1 conference title

Logo: I took many elements from their past and present logos and actually just composed them in a more uniform way. I don't like a lot the roundel they use now other than the eagle line art (which I used), I liked a lot more their previous logo that had a shield shape (that again I used here), but the bottom part with the gigantic lettering was a tad discomforting. As I said I did a mash up of what I liked.

Kit: I stood with their tradition of having a white and red striped home jersey and a blue clash, just added some blue hints on the home and a darker tone blue striping on the clash to link it with the home one.

49877112283_142ae168b6_o.png

49877112293_59085b8545_o.png

For reference the actual logos and kits:

220px-Georgia_Revolution_FC.png969_georgia-revolution_-primary-2011.gifProduct-Photo-Jersey-510x307.jpgBlue-Front-Final-510x572.jpg

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inter Nashville Football Club

Nickname: Inter Nash

Home field: International Indoor Soccer Complex, Antioch, TN

Founded: 2016

Titles: 1 conference title

Logo: I mainly took away the obnoxious gradients and shading from their logo, but all in all is still quite similar to it. Instead of their orange utline I went with a golden hue, in accordance to Nashville's city flag.

Kit: They are Inter, so I was heavily inspired by the italian team, I just added the peculiarity of the fading stripes. For the away kit I used their actual jersey style, but with gold instead of orange or blue.

50037939411_dd58cea05e_o.png

50037398153_77a98e3b7d_o.png

For reference their actul logo and kits:

Inter_Nashville_FC_(2016).png041679_c76d0a00e50042d2a3ad2210056e38b2~mv2.webp

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

• 2 months later...

Lanier Soccer Association - Athletico Lanier

Nickname: Sharks

Home field: Allen Creek Soccer Complex, Gainesville, GA

Founded: 2020

Titles: -

Logo: I used their actual logo, it's simple and classy

Kit: the home jersey is inspired by the fact that the teams gets its name frome lake Lanier, so you have a watery pattern. The clash kit is just designed on the kit they have in use, with the addition of the baby blue striping and swapped colors.

50260676342_03e072b2e8_o.png

50259831553_a00c7c927b_o.png

For reference their actual kit:

LSA-Team-Photo-CPMG.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Metro Louisville Football Club

Nickname: -

Home field: King Louie's Sport Complex, Louisville, KY

Founded: 2020

Logo: I used their actual logo as it is well designed and meaningful. The 13 stars on the roundel should stand for the 13 counties of the Louisville metro area, but that is just my supposition for a rather random number.

Kit: the kits are insipred by their actual ones, that are quite nice, but I gave them a little tuning on the checker pattern, getting rid of the sublimated one on the blue kit and eliminating it on the sleeves of the white kit (together with the fleur de lys stripe on the shoulders that reminds me too much of Kappa 80's gear).

50334055116_e75b9e4dbe_o.png

50334055121_856a10a976_o.png

For reference their actual kit:

icarus-fc-metroville-fc-kits+%25285%2529.jpgicarus-fc-metroville-fc-kits+%252810%2529.jpg

13 hours ago, GT Designs said:

That Georgia Rebolution logo is incredibly similar to the Austrian lacrosse logo. Not sure who was first tho. The Austria logo was uploaded to their Facebook in 2010

Yes, you are absolutely right, they are the same! After you pointed it out I did some research and found out that the eagle head is actually a stock vector image, used by a ton of different schools in the USA and even by law firms and religious congregations. 

1 hour ago, Pulv! said:

Yes, you are absolutely right, they are the same! After you pointed it out I did some research and found out that the eagle head is actually a stock vector image, used by a ton of different schools in the USA and even by law firms and religious congregations. 

That is incredibly lazy by all of them!

• 2 weeks later...

Nashville United

Nickname: NU

Motto: More than a club

Home field: Richard Siegel Park Stadium, Murfreesboro, TN

Founded: 2020 (since 1970s as Nashville United Soccer Academy)

Logo: My logo is a mix of the NPSL team logo and the academy logo, that features the burgundy and blue stripes,the N and the lion. The three stars are there to represent Tennessee.

Kit: The home kit is an homage to the classical blaugrana jerseys of Barcelona FC. The clash kit has a striping pattern that is ment to represent  the union of the most famous soccer jersey designs: stripes, hoops and sash.

50373118362_5e6d4e688c_o.png

50373118407_153de7aa09_o.png

For reference their actual kit and logos:

Ni9EXj6G_400x400.pngFullSizeRender.jpg76c9b8_a9875b604a474e9a99a54c0dcac0058e~mv2.webp

North Alabama Soccer Coalition

Nickname: NA Gravity

Home field: John Hunt Park Championship Soccer Stadium, Huntsville, AL

Founded: 2008 (since 1999 as Huntsville Soccer Club and Alabama KICKS Futbol)

Logo: I don't like the whole of Alabama in the actual shield, especially since the name of the team is just North Alabama, so I went in a very different direction and incorporated in the logo a Huntsville staple, the Saturn V rocket from the space museum, that you can see frome miles away when approaching the city.

Kit: I kept the kits quite simple, putting the colors on the main stage and trying to infuse some class by having some classic yet smart looks.

50398127203_3ccd49b1c4_o.png

50398819026_6fd2dd2129_o.png

For reference their actual logo and kits:

logo.pngNASC%20Uniform%20Kit.pngNASC%20Away%20Kit.png

• 2 weeks later...

Boca Raton Football Club

Nicknames: BRFC, Pirates

Home field: Atlantic Community High School, Delray Beach, FL

Founded: 2015

Titles: 1 APSL title (2015)

Logo: I kept their actual logo as I really enjoy the modern rendition of the town's crest

Kit: The home kit is almost the same as their actual one that as a very peculiar hooping pattern that reminds me a lot of vintage dingy sails from the 70s and 80s, a very "holiday beach" look. The clash kit has darker tones but still tropical Florida colors. The ivy leaves pattern is inspired by the team crest and town's coat of arms.

50442116652_d67fd09a65_o.png

50441936586_db406b6840_o.png

For reference their actual kit:

home-jersey-promo-store1.jpg?resize=300,

Central Florida Panthers Soccer Club

Nicknames: Panthers

Home field: Showalter Field, Winter Park, FL

Founded: 2018

Motto: Respect all, fear none

Logo: I stood with their logo concept but changed some details, like getting rid of the black, adding white to the panther's teeth and to the ball, slightly redesign the neck line, nose and eye.

Kit: In the color palette I felt strongly the presence of AS Roma, so I was inspired by Roma white kits in the home jersey, while the clash kit plays with the idea of panther claw markings

50498535306_c48a2a1a4c_o.png

50498685147_8fc74df4ce_o.png

For reference their actual logo and kits:

CFSC-PANTHERS.pngimage002-e1557714234700.jpg?resize=773,380&ssl=1

• 1 month later...

Miami Dutch Lions Football Club

Nicknames: The Lions

Home field: Tropical Park Stadium, Miami, FL

Founded: 2011 (as Texas Dutch Lions)

Motto: Gateway to professional soccer

Titles: 1 conference title (2016)

Logo: I tried to achieve a more traditional look by only using two tone orange and the same shape as the dutch national football team. The lettering on top seemed better than cramming all the words in the shield, as they stand for Miami Dutch Lions FC. I completely eliminated blue from the logo, but the iconic dutch brilliant blue is still heavily featured in the kits.

Kit: The home jersey is centered on orange while the clash is on blue, each one with contrasting details. The striping should be subtle and almost sublimate, not heavy on the eye.

50629671637_24c19ded80_o.png

50628829793_0e1279c6e7_o.png

For reference their actual logo (the new one just says Miami instead of Houston) and kits:

Houston_Dutch_Lions_FC_Logo.jpgClub-house-game-action-photo.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcdR9lPqA1NDPEHHiWhDX

I like the look for the Dutch Lions and their logo is great, but there isn't nearly enough contrast between the shades of orange. From any distance it would be hard to see that there was even a crest on their primary kit, let alone what is on it. I think adding some white or blue for contrast could help, but other than that I'm a fan of how you handled them

12 hours ago, Section30 said:

I like the look for the Dutch Lions and their logo is great, but there isn't nearly enough contrast between the shades of orange. From any distance it would be hard to see that there was even a crest on their primary kit, let alone what is on it. I think adding some white or blue for contrast could help, but other than that I'm a fan of how you handled them

I see what you mean, I was inspired by a dutch kit where it was all of the same orange color, but it's true the contrast was not enough. Here I toned down to white the orange to enhance the contrast.

50632677072_809f577fc3_o.png

50632585221_e179d9489c_o.png

• 1 month later...

Miami United Football Club

Nicknames: -

Home field: North Miami Athletic Stadium, North Miami Beach, FL

Founded: 2012 

Motto: Bringing the community together for the LOVE of the game

Titles: 2 conference titles (2014, 2016)

Logo: I tried to stay on the same page as their actual logo, with a traditional shield and the Miami skyline, but I also decided to switch to some less aggressive tones of blue and pink. Instead of black I added a dark navy blue as the dominant dark color. The flaming ball on their actual logo was giving me massively '90s vibes so I decided to add a football in the form the sun shining on Miami. The font is inspired by the many art deco buildings in the city.

Kit: I tried to show the amazing colors without making the jerseys too color heavy. The chest striping was inspired by their actual kits (some of the worst kits I've ever seen...).

50771728373_0b483fc6d4_o.png

50772474831_375d64660f_o.png

For reference the actual logo and jerseys:

Miami_United_FC_logo.jpgEIJMtOZW4AA7h-A.jpg:largeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT99CfaFHRKlsDuYegGUDGimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdO2MqaIXIwUur7peBwa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived