Pulv!

National Premier Soccer League redesign (Nashville United 5/6-4/14)

Georgia Revolution Football Club

Nickname: Revs

Motto: United we stand

Home field: Warhawks Stadium, McDonough, GA

Founded: 2010

Titles: 1 conference title

Logo: I took many elements from their past and present logos and actually just composed them in a more uniform way. I don't like a lot the roundel they use now other than the eagle line art (which I used), I liked a lot more their previous logo that had a shield shape (that again I used here), but the bottom part with the gigantic lettering was a tad discomforting. As I said I did a mash up of what I liked.

Kit: I stood with their tradition of having a white and red striped home jersey and a blue clash, just added some blue hints on the home and a darker tone blue striping on the clash to link it with the home one.

49877112283_142ae168b6_o.png

49877112293_59085b8545_o.png

For reference the actual logos and kits:

220px-Georgia_Revolution_FC.png969_georgia-revolution_-primary-2011.gifProduct-Photo-Jersey-510x307.jpgBlue-Front-Final-510x572.jpg

Inter Nashville Football Club

Nickname: Inter Nash

Home field: International Indoor Soccer Complex, Antioch, TN

Founded: 2016

Titles: 1 conference title

Logo: I mainly took away the obnoxious gradients and shading from their logo, but all in all is still quite similar to it. Instead of their orange utline I went with a golden hue, in accordance to Nashville's city flag.

Kit: They are Inter, so I was heavily inspired by the italian team, I just added the peculiarity of the fading stripes. For the away kit I used their actual jersey style, but with gold instead of orange or blue.

50037939411_dd58cea05e_o.png

50037398153_77a98e3b7d_o.png

For reference their actul logo and kits:

Inter_Nashville_FC_(2016).png041679_c76d0a00e50042d2a3ad2210056e38b2~mv2.webp

Lanier Soccer Association - Athletico Lanier

Nickname: Sharks

Home field: Allen Creek Soccer Complex, Gainesville, GA

Founded: 2020

Titles: -

Logo: I used their actual logo, it's simple and classy

Kit: the home jersey is inspired by the fact that the teams gets its name frome lake Lanier, so you have a watery pattern. The clash kit is just designed on the kit they have in use, with the addition of the baby blue striping and swapped colors.

50260676342_03e072b2e8_o.png

50259831553_a00c7c927b_o.png

For reference their actual kit:

LSA-Team-Photo-CPMG.jpg

Metro Louisville Football Club

Nickname: -

Home field: King Louie's Sport Complex, Louisville, KY

Founded: 2020

Logo: I used their actual logo as it is well designed and meaningful. The 13 stars on the roundel should stand for the 13 counties of the Louisville metro area, but that is just my supposition for a rather random number.

Kit: the kits are insipred by their actual ones, that are quite nice, but I gave them a little tuning on the checker pattern, getting rid of the sublimated one on the blue kit and eliminating it on the sleeves of the white kit (together with the fleur de lys stripe on the shoulders that reminds me too much of Kappa 80's gear).

50334055116_e75b9e4dbe_o.png

50334055121_856a10a976_o.png

For reference their actual kit:

icarus-fc-metroville-fc-kits+%25285%2529.jpgicarus-fc-metroville-fc-kits+%252810%2529.jpg

That Georgia Rebolution logo is incredibly similar to the Austrian lacrosse logo. Not sure who was first tho. The Austria logo was uploaded to their Facebook in 2010

13 hours ago, GT Designs said:

That Georgia Rebolution logo is incredibly similar to the Austrian lacrosse logo. Not sure who was first tho. The Austria logo was uploaded to their Facebook in 2010

Yes, you are absolutely right, they are the same! After you pointed it out I did some research and found out that the eagle head is actually a stock vector image, used by a ton of different schools in the USA and even by law firms and religious congregations. 

1 hour ago, Pulv! said:

Yes, you are absolutely right, they are the same! After you pointed it out I did some research and found out that the eagle head is actually a stock vector image, used by a ton of different schools in the USA and even by law firms and religious congregations. 

That is incredibly lazy by all of them!

Nashville United

Nickname: NU

Motto: More than a club

Home field: Richard Siegel Park Stadium, Murfreesboro, TN

Founded: 2020 (since 1970s as Nashville United Soccer Academy)

Logo: My logo is a mix of the NPSL team logo and the academy logo, that features the burgundy and blue stripes,the N and the lion. The three stars are there to represent Tennessee.

Kit: The home kit is an homage to the classical blaugrana jerseys of Barcelona FC. The clash kit has a striping pattern that is ment to represent  the union of the most famous soccer jersey designs: stripes, hoops and sash.

50373118362_5e6d4e688c_o.png

50373118407_153de7aa09_o.png

For reference their actual kit and logos:

Ni9EXj6G_400x400.pngFullSizeRender.jpg76c9b8_a9875b604a474e9a99a54c0dcac0058e~mv2.webp